I'm Still alive...

LittleCar_w/12s
LittleCar_w/12s Posts: 568
edited December 2005 in Car Audio & Electronics
Just lettin all you lifers in here know that I'm still alive.

My wife and I have a new home in NEern MD, and I think we're staing here for a long while. I appologize for not being on, and I'm sure I missed the Local get-together at the HQ this year. Hopefully, I'll get done with a good deal of the remodelling soon.

Later,
Jerry

For some things in life, you pay others to do it... For a masterpeice, do it yourself.
Post edited by LittleCar_w/12s on

Comments

• neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited December 2005
    cool, glad you like your new place... you have indeed missed the get-together (mid-october, was it? something like that...), but now that you live nearby, that won't ever happen again... RIGHT?!?!

:p
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited December 2005
    Glad to have ya back.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited December 2005
    I just thought of something funny...

He's got a little car with 12's... and Mac has a big truck - with 8's. Poor Mac.

**hiding for fear of retribution**
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • MacLeod
    edited December 2005
    I just thought of something funny...

He's got a little car with 12's... and Mac has a big truck - with 8's. Poor Mac.

**hiding for fear of retribution**

Not any more, Ive moved up to a 10 now! Got me a MM2104 a few months back.

I figure it will be a year at least before Im ready to move up to a 12! :p
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • neomagus00
    edited December 2005
    yeah, but where would you put it?

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2005
    Just lettin all you lifers in here know that I'm still alive.

My wife and I have a new home in NEern MD, and I think we're staing here for a long while. I appologize for not being on, and I'm sure I missed the Local get-together at the HQ this year. Hopefully, I'll get done with a good deal of the remodelling soon.

Later,
    Jerry

Where in MD?
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited December 2005
    Glad to have you back. We (at least I) have missed your contribution to the forums.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • LittleCar_w/12s
    LittleCar_w/12s Posts: 568
    edited December 2005
    Forum: Thanks all for the welcome back...
    Josh (and anyone in the area): I live in Port Depost, MD

Lots of work getting done here. We moved in around august. I've since moved the water-heater and furnace (due to previous remodelers blatant stupidity), rebuilt plumbing front-to-back, and have gotten well over half of the heating duct in. I've wired the dryer a new plug, and found live wires coiled up in the dirt under the trailer...
    Oh, what fun...

What are yall up to now? I'll spend some time reading up today on the forum. I see Polk came up with an engineered surround speaker... nice.

PBD: You really thinking chevy?? I may drive a korea-mobile, but I'm a Mopar man myself... Hope that bolt fixed your starter. If you do buy a chevy, you'll have more starter problems anyway...

Neo... was it you who was thinking of the side-ways sub in the rear? If so how did that work out?

Cody: You can go ahead and rub the weather in... I know you can still go to the beach in your speedos down there. How's college?

Mac: I'm sure 10's is overkill in a truck cab anyway... don't sweat it. I've been using my car for work (I am a Painter) so I'm LittleCar_w/lotsawiresnotconnectedtoanything.

Anyone else.. let me know the lowdown.

For some things in life, you pay others to do it... For a masterpeice, do it yourself.
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited December 2005
    hey, this time last year there was 8" of snow on the ground. Beaches and palm trees covered in snow...weird stuff.

google.com >> images >> corpus christi snow--im sure something will pop up

But this year its in the 70s:D
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • MacLeod
    edited December 2005
    Lets see, what has been happening:

-Cody got a girlfriend.....no seriously, Ive seen pictures. And he's now working for a car audio shop. Bought him a new truck and is trying to decide how much of his life savings he can put in to it.

-PBD is still fighting with his trucks, doesnt work for Ford anymore and is doing his best to educate us and God knows I need it!

-John is still winning hearts and minds.

-Thomas pops in every once in a while to tell us what a waste of money caps are.

-Audiobliss is still a post ****

-Ive upgraded to the Polk SR's and a Momo 10 and have begun competing in SQ competitions and have managed to accumulate the biggest post count on the car audio side which means I have the most pathetic life of us all.

-Neo is still smarter than all of us......but cant get laid.

-We've brainwashed two home audio gurus (brettw22 and beardog) into getting a bad **** car system.

-You missed Polkfest for which you should hang yourself right now cause it was the coolest thing Ive ever partaken in.

-Justin still hates us.

I think that about covers it.

• swerve
    swerve Posts: 1,862
    edited December 2005
    What about Adam?
    Oh I've moved on to bigger and better things.
    Such as HIV, Male Pregnancy, and college!
    cats.vans.bag...
  • exalted512
    edited December 2005
    MacLeod wrote:
    Lets see, what has been happening:

-Cody got a girlfriend.....no seriously, Ive seen pictures. And he's now working for a car audio shop. Bought him a new truck and is trying to decide how much of his life savings he can put in to it.

-PBD is still fighting with his trucks, doesnt work for Ford anymore and is doing his best to educate us and God knows I need it!

-John is still winning hearts and minds.

-Thomas pops in every once in a while to tell us what a waste of money caps are.

-Audiobliss is still a post ****

-Ive upgraded to the Polk SR's and a Momo 10 and have begun competing in SQ competitions and have managed to accumulate the biggest post count on the car audio side which means I have the most pathetic life of us all.

-We've brainwashed two home audio gurus (brettw22 and beardog) into getting a bad **** car system.

-You missed Polkfest for which you should hang yourself right now cause it was the coolest thing Ive ever partaken in.

-Justin still hates us.

I think that about covers it.

lol, that about sums it up...I have a pair of SRs too though!!!
    -Cody
  • audiobliss
    edited December 2005
    Yeah, but they're in your alleged girlfriend's car. Surely that doesn't really count.

:D
    In Use
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
  • exalted512
    edited December 2005
    audiobliss wrote:
    Yeah, but they're in your alleged girlfriend's car. Surely that doesn't really count.

:D
    right now it sounds a **** load better than my truck does with the midbass and tweeter in the stock locations at my knees. Her civic came stock with really good placement for tweeters.
    -Cody
  • MacLeod
    edited December 2005
    swerve wrote:
    What about Adam?
    Oh I've moved on to bigger and better things.
    Such as HIV, Male Pregnancy, and college!

Well I figured you could come up with something much better than I ever could; and I was right!

• audiobliss
    edited December 2005
    MacLeod wrote:
    Well I figured you could come up with something much better than I ever could; and I was right!

Better to be defined by...umm, I give up....who?
    In Use
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited December 2005
    starters are my ****... to hell with dealer technicians, chrysler offered to "buy out" my warranty... have like 4 yrs left on the power train and they wanted to give me like 2 grand off payments to cancel that out due to my numerous complaints about dealers and the dealers more than numerous complaints about me... i told them to choke on it - they can keep cutting me checks for small dollar amounts to fix things myself... ill make them rue they day they f***** with me.

male pregnancy eh? sounds... um... sorta cool... but not.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • neomagus00
    edited December 2005
    MacLeod wrote:
    you do understand i go to college, right? :D

oh, and i finally managed to acquire a sub, but i'm waiting until summer to put myself through the torture of a fiberglass installation, it's just chilling in a standard mdf box right now... sounds great, but i have very little trunk space...

• MacLeod
    edited December 2005
    At least you got one. Thats all that matters! ;)