Alpine V12 amps

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited September 2001 in Car Audio & Electronics
I am thinking of selling the two V12 amps I have for a hundred a
piece. They are rated at 75 X 2. Any takers?
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Systems
    edited August 2001
    whats the model numbers>>>>

interested

jaron
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Systems
    edited August 2001
    I will check this evening and let you know. It will probably be around nine o'clock before I reply.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Systems
    edited August 2001
    I tried to post last night. The system must have been down. The
    model number for both of the amps is MRV-T505. If you need to know anything else let me know. Both amps are in excellent condition and I will pass along what ever it costs to UPS them to you. I am not interested in making money on the shipping. Thanks.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Systems
    edited August 2001
    I see a lot of people looking at my post but no one is commenting.
    I know an amp exactly like this one sold on ebay for 127 just a few days ago. I might consider less than a hundred each however if no one is interested I will be listing on ebay soon.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • rayf79
    rayf79 Posts: 3
    edited August 2001
    I don't want to buy it because I already have. I just wanted to let everyone that this a good and you will be getting a good amp. Who ever buys this is getting a good deal. Good luck on selling it.
  • steve simmons
    steve simmons Posts: 64
    edited August 2001
    Where would they ship from?
  • Systems
    edited August 2001
    They would ship from Louisville KY 40241. If you want an exact figure give me your city state and zip or go to Ups.com. I only want to cover shipping I am not interested in making money on it. Thanks.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Philthy
    Philthy Posts: 8
    edited August 2001
    What type of payment are you looking for? ie. personal check, money order, cash, etc.
  • Systems
    edited August 2001
    I will take either a personal check or a money order. On a personal check I will have to wait until it clears though. Also I will provide you with a tracking number when I ship them.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Rud
    Rud Posts: 5
    edited August 2001
    How old are these amps, and what were they driving in the setup?

Also, if you could find out what the shipping price would be, that would be wonderful.

If you have sold them already, just reply to the post that they are sold.

Thanks

Ryan
  • Systems
    edited August 2001
    They are not sold yet. Please give me the city, state, and zip and I will be happy to give you a shipping quote. I just removed these from a 1999 civic I bought new so they are two years old. I ran them both in stereo one to two boston acoustic six by nines and the other to infinity components off of a alpine cd. I have thought about selling the six by nines on ebay and maybe posting the cd here but I can't make up my mind. More than likely the cd will go in the other car I had to buy. I will probably put the amps on ebay in another week if they aren't sold soon. I hate seeing them out of my car. Thanks.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Systems
    edited August 2001
    No one has asked but if anyone is interested I will sell these amps separately.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • djsSHO
    djsSHO Posts: 36
    edited August 2001
    You still have the amps??:confused:
    Derek S.
    1994 MTX SHO
    Polk MOMO 12"
  • Systems
    edited August 2001
    I still have these amps. I have had a lot of people ask various questions but no serious takers. I will be listing these on ebay on thursday night for sale over the weekend unless someone is interested.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • djsSHO
    edited August 2001
    I'm interested, I dunno what you are lookin for in a price though. I'm willing to offer 100 for both of them, pending they are in good working condition. I have alpine amps now and I do like the way they perform. Let me know if this is acceptable or not.:)
    Derek S.
    1994 MTX SHO
    Polk MOMO 12"
  • Systems
    edited August 2001
    No deal. I want a hundred a piece + actual shipping costs.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • djsSHO
    edited August 2001
    Good luck when you can get a 4 channel amp for the same price brand new in a box with a warranty :) MRV-F409
    Derek S.
    1994 MTX SHO
    Polk MOMO 12"
  • Systems
    edited August 2001
    I don't want to start a flame but I checked the pricing on a MRV-F409 which you say is the same money. Average internet price is around $300. Locally they want $500 which goes to show the savings the internet can bring. Local price source is Roberts Mobile Electronics (502-245-9292). As far as warranty it can vary between 30-90 days unless you spend more $'s for an extended. My amps have been used but not abused. I have never have to replace a fuse on either amp and the gains are not set wide open. If you think I am asking to much thats no problem but I believe I am asking fair money. I will put these on ebay on Friday and we will see what happens. They will be listed under user name IZITU. Opening bid will be $50 for those interested.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • rayf79
    rayf79 Posts: 3
    edited August 2001
    I got the same amp for 300 so 100 sounds good to me. Wish I need another one.
  • djsSHO
    edited September 2001
    100 +100 + shipping = 200+ dollars..

MRV-F409 sells locally for 299.90 and that's with the Alpine warranty..and for 30 beans they sell a lifetime warranty on the unit
    Derek S.
    1994 MTX SHO
    Polk MOMO 12"