Pye Hf25

Options
jfb4548
jfb4548 Posts: 168
edited November 2005 in 2 Channel Audio
I just pulled my dad's old HiFi apart. It all from the 50's. Very nice shape except the power cord is a chop and tape deal. Anybody know anything about PYE HF 25 made in Cambridge England circa 1954ish, more then the fact it has tube and is mono! Has a neat copper faced tube pre amp and Scotts am tuner and Thorns turntable. Speaker is a single 12" woffer from Goodman in a custom cabinet. Damn it sucks to get old :p The tubes seem to be Mullards Holland made in the Pre and British in the amp. It's hard to read the lables on the two Kt88's not sure what they are.
Post edited by jfb4548 on

Comments

• jfb4548
    jfb4548 Posts: 168
    edited November 2005
    Options
    jfb4548 wrote:
    I just pulled my dad's old HiFi apart. It all from the 50's. Very nice shape except the power cord is a chop and tape deal. Anybody know anything about PYE HF 25 made in Cambridge England circa 1954ish, more then the fact it has tube and is mono! Has a neat copper faced tube pre amp and Scotts am tuner and Thorns turntable. Speaker is a single 12" woffer from Goodman in a custom cabinet. Damn it sucks to get old :p The tubes seem to be Mullards Holland made in the Pre and British in the amp. It's hard to read the lables on the two Kt88's not sure what they are.

Nothing? Nobody knows about this! I shocked ;)