Diana Krall (Live in Paris) Oh Well!

nascarmann
nascarmann Posts: 1,464
edited April 2002 in Music & Movies
I was at CC and remembered reading a few post about this DVD so I decided to pick it up when I was there. It is well recorded but there was a problem. I do not like here music. I sat through the first 3 sets and that was enough. I know I should have done research on her, but oh well. I guess you could say she is a female Frank Sinatra?
Oh, the bottle has been to me, my closes friend, my worse enemy!
Post edited by nascarmann on

Comments

• wangotango68
    wangotango68 Posts: 1,056
    edited April 2002
    im glad your not a follower,but a listener nascar iv heard her one time and i do not care for her. even if she does sound good on polk speakers.

scott:cool:
  • yoeddy
    yoeddy Posts: 140
    edited April 2002
    Oh, but gentlemen she's S'wonderful...in many ways!
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited April 2002
    I wasn't too impressed the first time I listened to her either. After another listen or two her music grew on me, and I started to like it and appreciate it. I love the way she phrases things, and her voice has such flow and rhythm. And to top it all off, she's hot! That must be make the DVD that much more interesting. :)

Aaron
  • nascarmann
    nascarmann Posts: 1,464
    edited April 2002
    I think I'm going to relax to a case of Corona this afternoon and try to sit through the entire show?:eek: Maybe it will grow on me, but I really don't think so!:confused: This is just one of those different strokes for different folks kinda deals.:D
    Oh, the bottle has been to me, my closes friend, my worse enemy!
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited April 2002
    I get to see Diana Krall live in just 7 days!
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited April 2002
    The lovely Wendi picked up this DVD this weekend......sounds good and she is easy on the eyes as well. She looks like she is either stoned or heavily medicated though.....maybe she was overcoming a strong dose of chloroform.

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut