Pair Polk Monitor 12 Series 2 For Sale

Options
waybo
waybo Posts: 12
edited November 2005 in Garage Sale
Greetings all,

Since the forum was such a help to me when I was looking for my compact SDA's, I thought I'd list these here before going to Audiogon or ebaY.

These wew used in a home theater and were taken out of service 18 months ago because of a move and space considerations. Light use when they were in service.

Condition is vey good, few small nicks but nothing major. I have the dark wood finish. The last pair I saw on ebaY went for $550 something, so I would like to get between 450 and 500 from a Polkie!!

Local pickup in Smithtown (Long Island), NY.

Wayne

wayne_nowland@bradley-parker.com
Post edited by waybo on

Comments

• BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    edited November 2005
    Options
    Hi Wayne,

This particular forum was added recently and, perhaps, would be better named "CA Garage Sale" (hint, hint Justin.) You'll get more views on your speakers in the "Flea Market" forum which is traditionally for home audio items.

Mike
  • waybo
    waybo Posts: 12
    edited November 2005
    Options
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited November 2005
    Options
    Hi Wayne,

This particular forum was added recently and, perhaps, would be better named "CA Garage Sale" (hint, hint Justin.) You'll get more views on your speakers in the "Flea Market" forum which is traditionally for home audio items.

Mike
    nah, i think the "on the move" supercategory should specify that pretty easily... 'should' being the operative word... :rolleyes:
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited November 2005
    Options
    AND in the definition of the Garage Sale forum, it specifically states Car Audio. But, as Neo said, 'should' is the operative word.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520