CS400 Center channel 4 Sale

2»

Comments

• havelfr
    havelfr Posts: 13
    edited December 2005
    My god, do you clowns have a life. I'm not even logging on and someone wants to complain about a "sales pitch"??? after this much time.???
    "GET A FRIGGIN LIFE ! Find a chick or are you **** and have nothing to do but sit on your lazy fat asses and reply to threads that aren't even to you???? Write **** notes about how someone posts an ad. If they aren't perfectly worded, remember, that simply means we're not experienced in the arena of sitting around a computer all night looking for someone to **** at. Daaaaaaaamn,. you guys are losers. I sold my friggin Center channel for $250. bucks "AFTER" the auction on Ebay. Local, and cash. Get your asses in one room and have **** fest or something. I only came to this site per a referral which was from Ebay and I had no idea how to post a thread, an ad or anything else on this friggin lonely mans site, but I did learn "one" thing here. You guys on "Polk lonely hearts club" are the most ridiculous lonely nothing to do losers who I "pray" have someday some balls implanted on your sissy bodies to give you "just" enough courage to show up once in person to "any" of the people you are sooooooo glad to trash talk with your stupid mouse. I only wished it would be me to run into all the little **** homies that were so willing to post replies about my errors on "how to write" an ad on this site. You little stupid computer for a life nerds can read this and I hope understand that I am laughing about your computer typing lonely friggin lives. Get screwed you little pussies. Club Polk is a joke "only" from your being a member. If you can't back your words, go back to you bedroom and put on another dress in front of the mirror you punks. God, you guys are losers........Get a life!!!!! and shut the f___ck up.!!!
    And by the way idiot " month " is not spelled moth!!!! Learn to ****!!! ****..
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited December 2005
    hey wenzel...
    where are you from..?
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • karpiel666
    karpiel666 Posts: 173
    edited December 2005
    havelfr wrote:
    My god, do you clowns have a life. I'm not even logging on and someone wants to complain about a "sales pitch"??? after this much time.???
    "GET A FRIGGIN LIFE ! Find a chick or are you **** and have nothing to do but sit on your lazy fat asses and reply to threads that aren't even to ..

No I dont have anything better to do, because this is such a great place :) , and maby I am ****. Why, are you interested? And I like the way dresses feel, it makes me feel like a manly man.
    dvd player: samsung DVD-HD850
    receiver: Denon avr5700
    center: polk cs400
    fronts: polk rt800i
    surrounds: Unknown Polk monitor? series.
    sub: svs pb12 isd/v
    tv: 46 inch samsung
  • sealin
    sealin Posts: 32
    edited December 2005
    "I only wished it would be me to run into all the little **** homies" I think he said it all. Is it dark in the closet?
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited December 2005
    Now....aren't you guys glad you didn't buy from this loser?
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Loud & Clear
    Loud & Clear Posts: 1,538
    edited December 2005
    sealin wrote:
    "I only wished it would be me to run into all the little **** homies" I think he said it all. Is it dark in the closet?
    I don't think he's in the closet at all. In fact that's as openly flaming **** a statement as I've ever heard. I give him credit for asserting his sexual preference so forcefully.

Two Channel Setup:

Speakers: Wharfedale Opus 2-3
    Integrated Amp: Krell S-300i
    DAC: Arcam irDac
    Source: iMac
    Remote Control: iPad Mini

3.2 Home Theater Setup:

Fronts: Klipsch RP-160M
    Center: Klipsch RP-160M
    Subwoofer: SVS PB12NSD (X 2)
    AVR: Yamaha Aventage RX-A2030
    Blu Ray: Sony BDP-S790
    TV Source: DirecTV Genie
  • beardog03
    edited December 2005
    maybe you should mark the item in question.."sold', so this thread, or any future threads you may have, can die and be ignored
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s

• Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,860
    edited December 2005
    Robert,

It was the "attitude of the author" not the "value of the offer" that made the thread a good read. He simply exploded on some playful poking fun. Couldn't take the heat.......
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • beardog03
    edited December 2005
    I realize that..
    I was basically telling him in a polite way to "kick rocks" !!

he just started to remind me of that putz on Pirate4x4...wenzle the dickless
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s

• PolknPepsi
    PolknPepsi Posts: 781
    edited December 2005
    havelfr wrote:
    Thanks for taking advantage of a new dude here. I'm learning, but some have actually replied with good advice instead of a rock.
    "taking advantage of you? ha, not the way I see it. just having a wee bit of fun...see the smiley face? :p No need for you to get all defensive and start throwing rocks at me.

Have a nice life. :(
    Denon #2900, Denon stereo receiver, Conrad Johnson Sonographe 120 amp, Blue Jeans cables, and Klipsch RF-7's
  • PolknPepsi
    PolknPepsi Posts: 781
    edited December 2005
    WilliamM2 wrote:
    You guys do realize this thread is over a moth old? He hasn't logged in here since.
    Yeah but if he does.........this thread may give him something to think about, if he is capable of that without getting all bent out of shape. :D
    Denon #2900, Denon stereo receiver, Conrad Johnson Sonographe 120 amp, Blue Jeans cables, and Klipsch RF-7's
  • Skynut
    Skynut Posts: 2,967
    edited December 2005
    havelfr wrote:
    "GET A FRIGGIN LIFE ! Find a chick or are you **** and have nothing to do but sit on your lazy fat asses and reply to threads that aren't even to you???? Write **** notes about how someone posts an ad. If they aren't perfectly worded, remember, that simply means we're not experienced in the arena of sitting around a computer all night looking for someone to **** at. Daaaaaaaamn,. you guys are losers. I sold my friggin Center channel for $250. bucks "AFTER" the auction on Ebay. Local, and cash. Get your asses in one room and have **** fest or something. I only came to this site per a referral which was from Ebay and I had no idea how to post a thread, an ad or anything else on this friggin lonely mans site, but I did learn "one" thing here. You guys on "Polk lonely hearts club" are the most ridiculous lonely nothing to do losers who I "pray" have someday some balls implanted on your sissy bodies to give you "just" enough courage to show up once in person to "any" of the people you are sooooooo glad to trash talk with your stupid mouse. I only wished it would be me to run into all the little **** homies that were so willing to post replies about my errors on "how to write" an ad on this site. You little stupid computer for a life nerds can read this and I hope understand that I am laughing about your computer typing lonely friggin lives. Get screwed you little pussies. Club Polk is a joke "only" from your being a member. If you can't back your words, go back to you bedroom and put on another dress in front of the mirror you punks. God, you guys are losers........Get a life!!!!! and shut the f___ck up.!!!
    And by the way idiot " month " is not spelled moth!!!! Learn to ****!!! ****..

My guess is 15 year old closet ****.
    Mommy and daddy have no idea he got their password and is on the computer or that he plays hide the salami in the high school bathroom.
    The guy spends most of his time playing bounce your balls on my chin with his neighbor.
    All his gerbils die mysteriously so he tells mommy and daddy that he wrapped them in duct tape to burry them.
    When he is not gargling manchowder he is desprately trying to come up with some really cool burn to use so he can dis people online and feel like a man.

Be on your way little boy and let the big people talk now.
    Skynut
    SOPA® Founder
    The system Almost there
    DVD Onkyo DV-SP802
    Sunfire Theater Grand II
    Sherbourn 7/2100
    Panamax 5510 power conditioner (for electronics)
    2 PSAudio UPC-200 power conditioners (for amps)
    Front L/R RT3000p (Bi-Wired)
    Center CS1000p (Bi-Wired) (under the television)
    Center RT2000p's (Bi-Wired) (on each side of the television)
    Sur FX1000
    SVS ultra plus 2

www.ShadetreesMachineShop.com
    Thanks for looking
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,500
    edited December 2005
    such an angry little fellow :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites