Anyone else Drunk right now?

2»

Comments

• MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited October 2005
    2 days and counting!
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited October 2005
    Not drunk,,just pissed @ our postal service for their inability to transport a priority mail envelope from east to west coast in 4 days :mad: :mad: :mad:
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited October 2005
    UPS isn't any better. They forgot to load a new leaf spring for me in Sparks, NV. They just left it sitting there.
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited October 2005
    Not drunk,,just pissed @ our postal service for their inability to transport a priority mail envelope from east to west coast in 4 days :mad: :mad: :mad:

Still waiting on that Belles amp?
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited October 2005
    Yeah, either I or the p. o. reversed the last two digits on the zip,and the seller is getting a little impatient,(I don't blame him).If it does not happen,then it was not meant to be, so I'm currently rebuilding my x-overs,replacing polyswitches,re-tubing the L-1, if the belles doe not arrive,then I wish to be weighted down with bose subs, and thrown overboard,at sea,in total dishonor,digrace and without regard,,my name forever stricken from this forum,never to be mentioned again :rolleyes:
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited November 2007
    Shizelbs wrote: »
    I wish I were

Oh how things have changed.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited November 2007
    Are any of you guys drunk right now or on there way to becoming :D
    Legally, yes. Actually? Not yet, let me down two or twelve more. ;)
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited November 2007
    I'm trying, not there yet.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • hypertone
    hypertone Posts: 150
    edited November 2007
    I wish. the quart of Beck's I had after work didn't do anything for me. Tomorrow's Friday, and payday, so I plan on catching a good buzz tomorrow night.
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited November 2007
    It is (was) a THURSDAY. Who gets drunk on a THURSDAY????

Okay, so I did. but not this (past) thursday. It's horrible to have to go to work for that last day of the week with a nasty hangover.

I allowed myself a Yeungling tonight (last night), though. Same as every other night.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited November 2007
    Ok, I'm hammered. I did it!!! Yay!!!
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited November 2007
    i save my serious drinking for the weekends.. so mid week.. one or two beers and i'm good. or one or two mixed drinks.. weekends though.. you don't wanna be around me. :p;)
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited November 2007
    Russ, I'm there with ya'. Drunk, as in D----runk. Feelin' good. Thank god I have tunes. ;)

Hey little Dhrinnk hoef beear, I whahnt ****. Knoww? Awhe komeone....a little link-a-dicker hever nurt nobody. Tississ all **THUMP**

We interrupt this program to inform you that treitz3 is plastered, drunk, shot out, gone, twisted, fried, **** faced, lit, tilted, off keister, wrong, bent, floored, spent, bent, discombobulated, fubar'd, and honestly just plain slap-happy drunk.

No responsibility was made or implied during the making of this post.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~