Big Hole in the lower front

Options
hoosier21
hoosier21 Posts: 4,408
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
You guys and your dirty minds.

I am picking on my favorite speaker mfg., but WTF were you thinking with the RT50 and RT30?? That is a very ugly grill. Was it thought the grill cloth would restict the air flow, Air flow theres another thing, what happened to the power port?

I am in a sh*tty mood and have nothing to contribute to this forum today but criticism.

I need a smoke and a beer.
Dodd - Battery Preamp
Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
Outlaw ICBM - crossover
Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2002
    Options
    I haven't made up my mind on these. Power port is a 'feature' you have to go to a higher (rt, lsi) line to get, one of the feature they use to set the line apart.... (Oh, I better go RT because of the POWER PORT.....)

I think its o-k with the grille on, much better without. I love the little 'flares', no pun intended, that many manufacturers add to enhance their speaker lines bass performance. (Like how they state that not having the grille under the port, helps with performance)

Power port with Polk, Flowport with B&W, someone had the 'bell port' I believe....

I'll join you on that smoke for sure...

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • nascarmann
    nascarmann Posts: 1,464
    edited April 2002
    Options
    I need a smoke and a beer.

You talked me into it!:D
    Oh, the bottle has been to me, my closes friend, my worse enemy!