Yard sale Part 2

Options
criverajr
criverajr Posts: 1,675
edited October 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Polksters.

In moving up the food chain with my 2 Channel Rig I have some stuff just sitting here so here goes.

Package deal:

1. Rotel RSP-960AA PRE/PRO in great shape, small scratch on underside of front, otherwise in great shape, original box, remote included, no manual but you can download from Rotel website. 135.00 Shipped. *****SOLD******B&K ST55.2 amp in great shape will drive 4 Ohm loads like LSi 9 with easy. very sweet, neutral amp, will package nice.

Would perfer to sell as a package good for starting a small 2 channel rig/home office type thing or for your house. I will also include 2 sets of MC IC 400i, I know MC but it;s a start

Price includes Fedex, insured shipping.
Asking 300.00 shipped or BO/or 150.00 for each piece shipped.
Would rather sell as a package. MO or Paypal okay split fees.
Digital camera is not working so no pics for a few days.

CRJ
Post edited by criverajr on

Comments

• AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited October 2005
    Options
    I've been looking at a 960AX on Ebay (hands off ****, it's MINE:)) - what's the difference between that and this one?
  • criverajr
    edited October 2005
    Options
    Polkmaniac,

The difference is this is also a surround sound processor, although only pro/logic but non the less you can use it as a straight processor. This unit is great and it has a good sound to it in 2 channel, you won't be disappointed. Let me know

CRj
  • aaharvel
    aaharvel Posts: 4,490
    edited October 2005
    Options
    That's an awesome deal for that B&K. Comparable and prob. better than an Adcom 5200/535. SOmeone should snatch that up!
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
  • phoneisbusy
    phoneisbusy Posts: 867
    edited October 2005
    Options
    Hi CRj,

you've got mail

Dave
    Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately it kills all its students.
  • criverajr
    edited October 2005
    Options
    Polksters,

***** Sale Pending on the B&K********

CRj
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited October 2005
    Options
    Are you sure that Rotel's not an AX? I can't find anything on an AA model, not even on the Rotel site...

I may be interested in the Rotel if my Ebay deal falls through - I'll know today. I'd go ahead and buy yours outright, but I need to save any extra money I can right now...even if it means selling my soul to ebay...
  • criverajr
    edited October 2005
    Options
    Polkmaniac,

Your right sorry it is a RSP-960-AX, I can tell you that mine is in great shape. If you want it let me know about the ebay thing, it's packed and ready to go. The total will be 152.00 shipped with the paypal fee, just thought I'd give you something to go by.

CRj
  • criverajr
    edited October 2005
    Options
    Polkster,

Price drop on the pre to 135.00 shipped, going to Audiogon on Wednesday, let me the peice is in great shape and sounds very good.

CRj