WTB Beat-To-C*** LSi7

Options
trees
trees Posts: 71
edited October 2005 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Taking Mantis' advice and will be stuffing a LSi7 between the back wall and the Sofa. So, looking for a single, most recent model, LSi7 (or 9). Don't care what it looks like as long as it works fine and is inexpensive. Not sure what is a fair price; I guess it depends on condition. I was thinking about $100 plus shipping, but lets talk.

So, here is your chance to get rid of the 7 that got badly gouged in the move, that the dog decided looked like a fire hydrant, or whatever.

If you had a pair of 7s with only one of them cosmetically damaged, I'd buy the pair and put the good one back here on the flea market.
Post edited by trees on

Comments

• michael_w
    michael_w Posts: 2,813
    edited October 2005
    Options
    mm I really doubt you'll find one for $100... probably looking at more like $175-250 for a single LSi7. If you're looking for one that's really thrashed cosmetically maybe a little less, but anyways... good luck finding one.

eg. Here is a NIB pair of 7's in cherry for 600 BIN ~link~
  • trees
    trees Posts: 71
    edited October 2005
    Options
    I'm, as Michael noted, willing to take a 7 or 9 that is cosmetically trashed, as long as it works fine.

And am willing to negotiate on price.

As promised, if someone is willing to sell a pair with one cosmetically trashed and the other in good shape, I promise to put the good one back on the flea market at a fair price.

Thanks,
    Trees