micah admits he's sometimes wrong

Options
Micah Cohen
Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
edited September 2005 in Music & Movies
Okay, just for the record, I meant to say THE THIRD MAN but I typed THE THIN MAN. I was all overheated with the need to get the post out there and I screwed up. I was in a rush, I didn't proofread.

So, I wasn't REALLY "wrong," I was merely "mistaken."

But, just to show that I'm a reasonable guy, I thought I'd post a thread and declare, yes, I was, ONCE, "mistaken."

Just once.

You all now be able to sleep better, I bet.

MC
ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
Post edited by Micah Cohen on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited September 2005
    Options
    No one cares.

Seeing as you couldn't make it DOWN THE ROAD for a visit last weekend.

Lame.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited September 2005
    Options
    Yea, whats up with that? We were all looking forward to seeing you...

madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • Micah Cohen
    edited September 2005
    Options
    Boy did I know that was coming.

Sorry, boys. I really would have. But... You know, I didn't feel like it. Didn't want to have to be all kind and nice to other Polk people (people who work for Polk) who may have been there, altho it would have been nice to say hey to Matt (even tho I'm sure he hates me, too, due to the BS that's probably trickled "up" in the organization about my so-called attitude).

Someday, we'll all hang again. Look, I feel sort of responsible in a small way for ramping up the whole "gathering" thing, and I love that you guys do this. What other company has this kind of great fan base?

I had a great time with Troy & Wendi down in Georgetown (SC). If that counts any.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited September 2005
    Options
    Well yea, we all know you have an attitude... :D
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited September 2005
    Options
    Lame excuse. We're all adults here. Polk wasn't present at ALL at Mark's house Friday night.

I'm disappointed, and little hurt actually. It's as if all 'we' (you and I) did, didn't mean enough to you to swallow that pride (or ego) for an afternoon to come out and shake my hand.

Maybe next time.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited September 2005
    Options
    Hey, remember back in the day when you said you would never get a cell phone. NEVER. Remember that....member...huh?

I guess that's TWICE you were mistaken. :)

~Justin
  • Micah Cohen
    edited September 2005
    Options
    Wow. I'm almost feeling (sniffle) a little bad about missing the gig. Serious.

:(

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com