WTB: One pair of MM2084DVC

gwh
gwh Posts: 1,451
edited September 2005 in Car Audio & Electronics
Got a couple car audio items on my shopping list if anyone is looking to upgrade/downgrade from their current setup.

(1).....One pair of MM2084DVC
8 inch Dual 4 Ohm Component Subwoofers.
Car Domain has these for $89 ea free ship. If you have or see a better price please let me know.

(2).... Pioneer DEH-P80MP

I’ve bought and sold a few things in the flea mkt. section (should post this there?)

Would rather buy from a CP member than from Epay.
PM or e-mail mgth@swbell.net
Paypal or bank MO.

Thanks,

G
HT:
Martin Logan Motion 40
Martin Logan Motion 50XT
Emotiva Airmotiv E2
SVS SB16 Ultra
Def Tech Reference Sub
Yamaha RX-A3070

Signal Cable speaker wires & interconnects.
Post edited by gwh on

Comments

• Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,804
    edited September 2005
    You aren't going to beat CarDomain...well, SoundDomain really...anyhoo, you are not going to beat thier price easily and still be buying from an authorized Polk Audio dealer. Besides, at $89 a piece, they are way more speaker than you are expecting. I put two into a Jeep and powered them with a single Hifonics Nemesis NX-750D and they will rattle the fillings loose of the guy in the car NEXT to yours!

The subs are cheap enough new that you might as well spring for them and get the new speaker warranty too. I don't have anything that you are looking for so I really can't help you there. I have dealt with SoundDomain before though and all 4 experiences were excellent. They don't have the CS that Polk or Crutchfield have but they do have a desire to please thier customers. Also, they have a price beating/matching policy and that can save you some money too.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!