Polkfest '05 pictures

13»

Comments

• spwuinmk67
    spwuinmk67 Posts: 797
    edited October 2005
    Whats nice is it's 2 channel, so I can listen to music like its supposed to be. Which is my thing. My dad is a movie guy, and it works fine for his tastes, same for my brother with his video games. Plus, with the size of my apartment, 2 channel is just fine for now.
    1993 Ford Ranger super cab:
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P880PRS
    MB Quart QSD216
    in need of amps and subs

Home:
    52" Sharp Aquos
    PolkAudio Monitor 10's
    Harmon Kardon HK3375
    Xbox 360
    PolkAudio XM tuner

Owner and co-designer of www.basicholdem.com
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited October 2005
    sounds like things are working out for you,

enjoy those monitor 10's.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • W WALDECKER
    W WALDECKER Posts: 900
    edited October 2005
    spwuinmk67 wrote:
    Whats nice is it's 2 channel, so I can listen to music like its supposed to be. Which is my thing. My dad is a movie guy, and it works fine for his tastes, same for my brother with his video games. Plus, with the size of my apartment, 2 channel is just fine for now.
    i remember you from Polkfest 2005 you were the nice kid from Joisey with the barbell in your eyebrow!i gave my 23 year old daughter my monitor 10s with the original short tilted polkstands last year and she likes them better than the $1100 pair of Paradigm monitor 11s i also gave her. she always did have good taste!
    Rogue Audio stereo 100 tube amplifier - Lector Zoe preamplifier with 6H30 pi's
    .Audience AU24SE speaker and ic cables- Chord Qutest DAC - Black Cat Silverstar II 75ohm digital cable-Tyler Acoustics Linbrook Signature system with large bass cabinets to accommodate 10" Seas magnesium woofers.2xhmpsuownoj.jpg
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,529
    edited October 2005
    DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDY! *hugs* :p
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited October 2005
    DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDY! *hugs* :p

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :D
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    edited October 2005
    F1nut wrote:
    I give a lot of credit to Bill for hopping in my van with Troy and Dave, not knowing any of us...

A white van, at that! :eek:
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,392
    edited October 2005
    Ummmm....make that a very dirty white van. :o
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,624
    edited October 2005
    Wow......this was some GOOD (read FUNNY) reading.......

Was good to see everyone, and was better to actually interract with those that weren't being eternally victimized. Those that stayed away because they were afraid of hostilities are pussies.....plain and simple. lol........I mean really, why would anyone avoid a gathering just because of a few people they don't like (as if the huge group of people they do [like] wouldn't be reason enough to go).

Now that I'm actually keeping my car after having bought it out on the lease, I'm gonna look more into car audio, but I do remember a while back asking a question about it in this place and that didn't go over well at all.....

(I wonder why everyone doesn't type out 2000 character responses........weird)
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • spwuinmk67
    edited October 2005
    brettw22 wrote:
    (I wonder why everyone doesn't type out 2000 character responses........weird)

Short and to the point, is all that's needed. After hearing what a car can sound like at PF, I'm sure you'll have an idea of what your looking for. Start saving for the SR's buddy, haha. As far as asking questions here, you gotta ask the right questions to get the answer you're looking for sometimes. Another idea would be to IM or PM someone. I don't remember where your from Brett, but if it's not close enough where one of us might be willing to take a ride or meet and help, we could certainly walk you through any installing. Having it installed professionaly is way to damn expensive for the small amount of effort.
    MB Quart QSD216
    in need of amps and subs

Home:
    52" Sharp Aquos
    PolkAudio Monitor 10's
    Harmon Kardon HK3375
    Xbox 360
    PolkAudio XM tuner

• spwuinmk67
    edited October 2005
    i remember you from Polkfest 2005 you were the nice kid from Joisey with the barbell in your eyebrow!

That was me alright.
    I give a lot of credit to Bill for hopping in my van with Troy and Dave, not knowing any of us...

Lack of sleep does wonders to ones thought process. :D You guys were great though, I had fun. The Indian food was definetly something different.
    MB Quart QSD216
    in need of amps and subs

Home:
    52" Sharp Aquos
    PolkAudio Monitor 10's
    Harmon Kardon HK3375
    Xbox 360
    PolkAudio XM tuner

• MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited October 2005
    brettw22 wrote:
    I do remember a while back asking a question about it in this place and that didn't go over well at all.....

I dont remember that.

Well bro, feel free to ask away anytime. Im sure we'd all be more than happy to help out. ;)
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2005
    MacLeod wrote:
    Some pics of Josh's unreal Civic!

The last pic is my favorite. Glass in the shape of the Momo crossover. I just thought this was cool as hell!

Well...you're in luck! It's for sale:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4579381389&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited October 2005
    WHAT THE... :eek:

your supposed to give us heads-up .......
    How can I take a second out on the house in such a short time :confused:
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited October 2005
    Where do I get Polk/MOMO calipers? I don't see any on the online store :p
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2005
    They are custom engraved by SSBC brakes:

http://www.ssbrakes.com/home/