SubZone box

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited September 2006 in Car Audio & Electronics
I need a new box for my mm100's. I have a custom built box that's divided, and I saw a premade SubZone box on thezeb.com that I could get for 74.99. The only thing I don't like about it is that I don't think it's divided, just one big chamber, at least that's what it looked like in the picture... My question is would I notice a big difference in the sound if I were to buy the undivided box? Also, the box is .6 cubic feet, is this enough to fit the momo? The box I have now isn't deep enough and I don't wanna buy another one like that... I've seen Kim recommend boxes from SubZone, so I was just wondering if this one would work and be good for me, cuz I don't wanna spend another 175 getting one custom built.
By the way, I have a Nissan pickup, standard cab.
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• C-Man
    C-Man Posts: 307
    edited April 2002
    Actually, the website says .6 cubic feet, but a guy emailed me last night and told me it's two separate chambers at .66 cubic feet per. So it would be ok, but I modified my box already. Thanks anyway.
    "The Big C"
  • joeaudio26
    joeaudio26 Posts: 97
    edited September 2006
    hey c-man there is i difference in sound but thats just my 2 cents but as for subzone boxes i dont see a difference there all made in china for 22 cents a hour unless its a american product of the states
    Whatsoever thy handfindeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is nor work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.
  • Greg Peters
    Greg Peters Posts: 605
    edited September 2006
    When in doubt, there are dates on the threads :D .

C-man has probably long made his decision.