Lehigh hotties!

mjk91383
mjk91383 Posts: 298
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
I was at home for lunch today, and I thougt I'd see what was on TV. I ended up watching one of those "best of" Jerry Springer episodes. Jerry was just chilling down in Jamaica, and he had these four absolutely beautiful girls around him. About halfway through the show, as they were serving him drinks and such, he asks them what school they go to. Suprisingly enough, they all go to Lehigh!

If I recall correctly, Aaron, don't you go to Lehigh?

Man, you've never told us that your school is full of hotties! Those four chicks on Springer were lounging out in the heat with nothing but the bare essentials on... it was a sight to be seen, indeed! :D;)

So, what's the hottie index like up there? Is your school loaded or were those four girls the only ones?

joe :D
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• lax01
    lax01 Posts: 496
    edited April 2002
    Takes some screenshots! ! ! ! Just kidding.
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited April 2002
    Wow, I wonder who they were? I hadn't heard anything about that. Yes, I'd say we have a fair number of hotties at our school. Unfortunately none of them are in the engineering school. In my major, computer engineering, I'd say we have less than 10 girls (3 of which are hot). Now the business school, whoa, that's a different story. My bedroom window faces the business school, so I get to watch the hotties go in and out all day long. With all this warm weather we've been having here in PA, the scenery only gets better!

Aaron