New Gamecube!

Options
Mjr7531
Mjr7531 Posts: 856
edited September 2005 in Video Games
I bought gamecube, which ironically, is the first system I've ever bought (even though I own an atari) Big fun, I only have Super Smash Bros. though, so I'll have to get more games, got any suggestions? (I don't like sports games)
Post edited by Mjr7531 on

Comments

• Gaara
    Gaara Posts: 2,415
    edited September 2005
    Options
    GameCube has lots of good games. I would say the top games to get for just GC are Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil, Resident Evil 0, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Eternal Darkness, and Zelda. I have played through almost all of these games at least twice, with the exception of MP2 and Zelda. Each has their own perks, if you wish me to go into detail I will, as I love each and every one of these games.

Jared
  • Pablo
    Pablo Posts: 723
    edited September 2005
    Options
    Metroid prime is my favorite. If you like the Mario thing, Mario Sunshine is pretty good (still haven't finished it). Mario Golf and Tennis are also fun. I have these for xbox, but I think they make it for the cube too; True Crimes:Streets of LA & Splinter Cell are great. I also have Max Paine, but haven't gotten that far so I can't give you details (but so far, so fun).

Don't get Luigi's Mansion (finished that one in 2 days). Also, all the star wars games I've done so far have been fairly disappointing (I've done the older ones).
    Denon AVR-3803
    RTi-70 Fronts
    FXi-30 Surrounds
    RTi-38 Back Surrounds
    Csi-40 Center
    PSW350 Sub
    Panasonic PT-56WXF95 HDTVSamsung un60JS8000 SUHD
    Denon DVD-2910
    Xbox, Gamecube, PS2, PS3, PS4, xbox360, Wii, WiiU, n64
  • punk-roc
    punk-roc Posts: 1,150
    edited September 2005
    Options
    I own a GameCube, although i dont play it a whole lot. Super Smash Bro's, the Metroids, and Zelda: Wind Waker are probably the ones i'd endorse the most.

Have fun, consoles are great =)

Jason
    2-Channel - So far...
    Pre: Dodd ELP
    DAC: W4S-Dac2
    Source(s): Computer and Denon 2910
    Amp: Parasound HCA-1200II
    Speakers: LSi9s - Vr3 Fortress Mod
  • Fallen Kell
    Fallen Kell Posts: 94
    edited September 2005
    Options
    All I can say is "Donkey Konga"....

Come on guys, if you havn't played this one yet then you have missed out on a lot of fun, especially since most of us have decent audio equipment to play this on.

GC has stuff for everyone. I would say you need to pick up "Animal Crossings" (especially if you have more then one person who plays in your household). You should also look at the "Viewtiful Joe" series (some great animation and effects as well as the 80's comic style story).