RT35i's are installed

Options
rodneyat
rodneyat Posts: 67
edited April 2002 in Technical/Setup
Well, I finally had some time to get the RT35i's installed...Actually installing the RT35i's was really easy...Just taking down the FX500i's and putting the RT35i's in their place. So, I had to move the FX500i's to the side walls. They are sitting about 6.5 feet up which is not really optimal but that is really the only option I have. The front to back distance is a bit to short as well but I just bumped up the delay for the rear centers to make up for it. I have not had a chance to totally balance everything but the difference it VERY noticeable already. I am finally able to run everything in 7.1...OK it is really 6.1 since the rear centers are run in parallel but having the rear channel is quite nice. All in all, I am quite pleased with the results. When I get all of the new cables run through the walls I will post some pictures in the showcase section.
Polk RT 800i mains, CS 400i center, FX 500i surrounds, RT 35i rear centers, Definitive Supercube II, Yamaha RX-V3800, Samsung PN58C8000
Post edited by rodneyat on

Comments