SDA Sale Complete

Options
criverajr
criverajr Posts: 1,675
edited August 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Polksters,

Just wanted to check in and say that this evening I completed a purchase from Ohskigod for my little brother. Sale went flawless and Lou is a great seller and buyer. Went to the house heard the Jolida and the Carvers, Absolutely incredible sound. Lou is a great host along with his wife, dog, and cats. Lou thank you for the sale, good luck with the house and again thanks for being a great host. 2 thumbs up for Ohskigod. The possibilities in Ohskigod's basement for audio NIRVANNA is endless. This is what Polk family is about!!!

CRiverajr
Post edited by criverajr on

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited August 2005
    Options
    Lou is a real cool guy, and I've only dealt with Carlos via email, but class act for sure. Isn't it great how we Polkies rule the world with cool deals? :)
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,501
    edited August 2005
    Options
    yeah, the house is just a blank slate eh? it was great to see carlos again, especially since he moved to FL. Glad to hear things are going well. Couldnt very well have you at the house and not show off the Carvers :).
    I'm glad you werent allergic to animals. 4 cats, 1 95 lb german shepard = asthma attack for the respiritory challenged.
    Great transaction, but what else would i expect? I'm sure your brother will enjoy the SDA 2B's as I did.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites