Website Reference - Audio Gear

LiquidSound
LiquidSound Posts: 1,261
edited August 2005 in Car Audio & Electronics
So here's the deal. This forum contains a wealth of valuable websites. The problem is, they're scattered across thousands of threads. My goal is to gather these little treasures and keep them in reference form..but I'm going to need help from the great guys and gals of this forum to accomplish this. We've narrowed it down to Seven categories.

Rules are as follows.

*no need to number posts now, as the good folks at Club Polk have taken care of that*

1. Put the website at the top of your post. This will keep the reference system fast.

2. Keep discussion at zero. This will keep the reference quick, easy and painless.. Plus it will remove the chances of flaming/hijacking. Anyway, I figure you'll post a thread about the site and have the discussion elsewhere.

3. Post as many as you can possibly think of. There can't be too many. The more the merrier.

4. Enjoy, use, and post often.

Catagories:

***Car Audio***

Installation - Install Techniques Procedures And Equipment, Dynamat, Neon, Gaming Consoles, Monitors etc... Pimp Your Ride.

Tech - Troubleshooting, Speaker Placement, Tuning, Tweaks, Calibration etc... Get Involved.

Audio Gear - Places To Get Stuff
*DISCLAIMER*
Neither I, Nor Polk Audio, Nor anyone affiliated, Nor anyone on the Audio Gear thread can guarantee anything about the condition of equipment, shipping time, credibility or ANYTHING about these websites. We all guarantee NOTHING. I repeat NOTHING. Again, NOTHING... NOTHING... Get the hint? Buy at your own risk...

***Home Audio***

Do It Yourself - Racks, Brackets, Cabling, Acoustic Treatments, Amps, Lighting, etc... Just Build Stuff.

Room Acoustics - Speaker Placement, Placement Of Acoustic Treatments, Free Room Analysis Sites, Calibration etc... Make Your Room Sound Better.

Tweeks And Mods - Dynamat Inside Components, Crossovers, Component Isolation, Component Mods etc... Whatever, lets get tweeky.

Audio Gear - Places To Get Stuff.
*DISCLAIMER*
Neither I, Nor Polk Audio, Nor anyone affiliated, Nor anyone on the Audio Gear thread can guarantee anything about the condition of equipment, shipping time, credibility or ANYTHING about these websites. We all guarantee NOTHING. I repeat NOTHING. Again, NOTHING... NOTHING... Get the hint? Buy at your own risk...

While I sound like a control freak, I'm actually not. I welcome feedback and will streamline this reference system with the help from all of you. I feel this will be a very useful Home And Car Audio Tool for many, many people.

You can click on the links below access the other threads.

***Car Audio*** A work in progress...

Tech

Installation

***Home Audio***

DIY

Room Acoustics

Tweaks And Mods

Audio Gear *See Disclaimer*

I value your opinions, give me Car Audio Feedback. Or Home Audio Feedback
Two Channel Main
Receiver - VSX-54TX
Mains - Csi40's
Sub - Spiked Velodyne Cht-8 On Spiked Landscaping Stones

"If you could put speakers in a needle, I'd never see him again..." - My Girlfriend