WarCraft III - Best RPG game ever!!!

Options
CrBoy
CrBoy Posts: 580
edited August 2005 in Video Games
What do you guys think about the game...? I love it...
the graphics and the story line are very nice.

The game expansion (Frozen Throne) will keep you playing for endless hours!!! :)
<|>
Post edited by CrBoy on

Comments

• BrentMcGhee
    BrentMcGhee Posts: 548
    edited August 2005
    Options
    ahhh.... yawn... I have played it before but i was not really a big fan of it. I think the whole thing with hereos and leveling up and all the special magical powers and **** in the game is kinda stupid.

I prefer starcraft 10x over!! Rock on SC :D

I really enjoy playing the paintball ums map for warcraft at lan parties though... that is really fun. :cool:
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    edited August 2005
    Options
    Warcraft 3 isn't really an RPG. You aren't assuming a role but rather commanding characters in a field of play. That's more like a strategy game.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • michael_w
    michael_w Posts: 2,813
    edited August 2005
    Options
    I prefer World of Warcraft :D plus c'mon no rpg can compete with the all mighty Super Mario RPG :cool:
  • CrBoy
    CrBoy Posts: 580
    edited August 2005
    Options
    michael_w wrote:
    I prefer World of Warcraft :D plus c'mon no rpg can compete with the all mighty Super Mario RPG :cool:
    :eek:
    <|>
  • Mjr7531
    Mjr7531 Posts: 856
    edited August 2005
    Options
    It's RTS with an RPG twist.

I enjoy it, but mainly for single player, I hate not being able to play a simple game online and not set up the matches unless it's with friends, pretty newb unfriendly.
  • Airplay355
    Airplay355 Posts: 4,298
    edited August 2005
    Options
    I like the Heroes of Might and Magic games for RPG's but I'd much rather play a FPS or a game like Starcraft or Tiberium Sun then anything else.