Comments

• rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited August 2005
    Great old game. Love it.
  • BrentMcGhee
    BrentMcGhee Posts: 548
    edited August 2005
    are you still a regular player? I cant seem to get enough of it recently! :p
  • MSkeezer
    MSkeezer Posts: 1,183
    edited August 2005
    Ah, that was a good game. Brings back memories. Why can't today's games be that good? Star Craft, Command and Conquer, Red Alert, Age of Empires...those were the days...
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited August 2005
    ah, the memories... LAN parties, caffeine, and starcraft make a wonderful combination...
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • CrBoy
    CrBoy Posts: 580
    edited August 2005
    great classic game... hours and hours of fun and smokes in front of the computer... :D
    <|>
  • BrentMcGhee
    edited August 2005
    neomagus00 wrote:
    ah, the memories... LAN parties, caffeine, and starcraft make a wonderful combination...

Memories.........? I still throw SC only lan parties all the time :D good times
  • Tomasz
    Tomasz Posts: 56
    edited August 2005
    MSkeezer wrote:
    Ah, that was a good game. Brings back memories. Why can't today's games be that good? Star Craft, Command and Conquer, Red Alert, Age of Empires...those were the days...

Couldn't agree more.

Home:

LSi15
    LSiFX
    LSi9
    LSiC
    PSW505

Denon AVR-884
    Denon DVR-715S
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,500
    edited August 2005
    i used to love that game. brings back alot of memories
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Tomasz
    Tomasz Posts: 56
    edited August 2005
    Are there any good NEW RTS out there??

Home:

LSi15
    LSiFX
    LSi9
    LSiC
    PSW505

Denon AVR-884
    Denon DVR-715S
  • Gaara
    Gaara Posts: 2,415
    edited August 2005
    I personally love Warcraft 3. I was a big fan of StarCraft as well as the old Warcraft games, especially Tides of Darkness.

Jared
  • Mjr7531
    Mjr7531 Posts: 856
    edited August 2005
    Still own it, still play it, still love it.

Though I must admit, it's pretty tough to get back into it when everybody online has already honed in their abilities.
  • BrentMcGhee
    edited August 2005
    Mjr7531 wrote:
    Still own it, still play it, still love it.

Though I must admit, it's pretty tough to get back into it when everybody online has already honed in their abilities.

Haha aint that the truth.... it is a grab bag when i go online and play.. most of the time i get my **** handed to me on a silver platter.

If you ever happen to be on battlenet playing sc see if i am on... i would be glad to play a few games with yha. :cool: my name on battlenet is B0B_Saget (that is a zero not an O)
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited August 2005
    I LOVED StarCraft. Been looking for another copy of it, since my old disc got destroyed. They sell it at BestBuy, still... along w/ broodwars for like $20, I just haven't gotten around to buying it yet. I spent a lot of hours playing that game and making new maps for it.

My current favorite RTS game is Act of War - Direct Action. Patch 3 for it was just released recently and it includes a map editor... hooray! Be prepared, though... when you get into larger battles, it will suck resources like a ****!
    Ludicrous gibs!