Mariah Does the Janet Jackson

Drewsmith
Drewsmith Posts: 160
edited July 2005 in The Clubhouse
http://www.examiner.ie/breaking/story.asp?j=131636785&p=y3y6374x8&n=131637473&x=

Mariah Carey gave fans more than they were expecting after a 'wardrobe accident' exposed her ****.

However, fans only managed a quick glimpse before organisers threw the power switch - plunging the stage into darkness.

She then jokingly told the audience: "Someone bring me a jacket or the show's off, we all know how quickly these images can spread around the world.

The singer, who was performing in Germany, ran backstage under cover of darkness with her hands holding her clothing in place to have the problem fixed before continuing the concert.;)

Who's gonna find the pics:eek:

EDIT: Link seems to be down site overload I assume.
Epson 8100
Directv HR24
WDTV
ONKYO 608
POLK RTI70 Mains
POLK CSI40 Center
POLK RTI28 Surround
HSU STF-2
Post edited by Drewsmith on

Comments

• swerve
    swerve Posts: 1,862
    edited July 2005
    she is a lunatic... but still i bet she gets the job done.
    cats.vans.bag...
  • phuz
    phuz Posts: 2,372
    edited July 2005
    I'd hit it...

.... two times!
  • Polkersince85
    Polkersince85 Posts: 2,883
    edited July 2005
    Originally posted by phuz
    I'd hit it...

.... two times!

I'll second that.
    >
    >
    >This message has been scanned by the NSA and found to be free of harmful intent.<
  • Mike682
    Mike682 Posts: 2,074
    edited July 2005
    Hmmm....career not so good lately,.....have a wardrobe incident!!

Ok..where are the pics

;)
    Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
    Mains: polk R30
    Center: polk CSi3
    Rear Surrounds: polk R20
    Subwoofer: polk PSW404
    DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
  • Danny Tse
    Danny Tse Posts: 5,206
    edited July 2005
    Actually, Mariah currently has the #1 single on the Billboard pop chart and her album was just certified 3X platinum and is currently #4 on the album chart after 3 months.

That's not so bad. ;)
  • Mike682
    Mike682 Posts: 2,074
    edited July 2005
    Originally posted by Danny Tse
    Actually, Mariah currently has the #1 single on the Billboard pop chart and her album was just certified 3X platinum and is currently #4 on the album chart after 3 months.

That's not so bad. ;)

oops!:eek:
    Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
    Mains: polk R30
    Center: polk CSi3
    Rear Surrounds: polk R20
    Subwoofer: polk PSW404
    DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
  • okiepolkie
    okiepolkie Posts: 2,258
    edited July 2005
    Someone sent me the story today. It is interesting, because I am planning to move to Karlsruhe, Germany in a few years. I still wouldn't have paid to see her though.
    Tschüss
    Zach
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited July 2005
    I would TEAR that UP.

Even after Phuz pulled a deuce on it.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    edited July 2005
    Originally posted by RuSsMaN
    I would TEAR that UP.

Even after Phuz pulled a deuce on it.

Tear what up? :confused: I can't seem to connect to that site. Are you guys going from memory here or are you seeing something I'm not? :mad:
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited July 2005
    Look at the thread title you Bozo, what are we talking about? You need a streaming video to visualize Mariah's funbags? I sure as **** don't.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    edited July 2005
    I'm assuming that's your way of saying
    "why yes dragon1952, we ARE relying on memory" :rolleyes:
    And now that you mention it, yeah....at my age I DO need a visual to get a rise.
    ****, at your age I was a freakin' walking hard on. Freakin' whippersnappers nowdays....no respect for their elders! :cool:
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • TheReaper
    TheReaper Posts: 636
    edited July 2005
    Originally posted by dragon1952
    ... Are you guys going from memory here ...
    I "WISH" I could be going by memory, but I am settling for fantasy. ;)
    Win7 Media Center -> Onkyo TXSR702 -> Polk Rti70
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited July 2005
    Originally posted by phuz
    I'd hit it...

.... two times!

Is that all? WIMP!
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited July 2005
    It's amazing to me how a star's stock can rise from simply flashing a breast. Glad it's gender-specific, though. Otherwise, every guy in Hollywood would have a zipper malfunction and dangle his wee-wee for the camera.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."