WTB: Cd Player

Options
hexumjunkie
hexumjunkie Posts: 191
edited July 2005 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Anyoen have a cheap CD player lying around the cheaper the better...just need it for once every few months for out in the poker room..
Post edited by hexumjunkie on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited July 2005
    Options
    You can buy a gruntball DVDP new for what, $30 these days? I hear they play cd's too. ;)

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited July 2005
    Options
    I have a Sony and a Denon laying around.....
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited July 2005
    Options

I have a multi-disc Pioneer and a 6-disc Onkyo rotary style. I'll let the Pioneer go for $35 shipped with two cartridges and remote. The Onkyo would be $45 shipped with no remote. Both are in excellent shape mechanically and sonically. The Onkyo is in 7.5/10 physically nothing bad at all. the Pioneer is 6/10 physically with nothing major just age.
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • gmorris
    gmorris Posts: 1,179
    edited July 2005
    Options
    I have a Pioneer 25 disc changer. The optical digital output works fine, but the Right analog output goes in and out.

Cosmetically, I'd say 7/10. Yours for $25 + shipping...... or better yet, we can meet up somewhere and I'll deliver it to you, I'm only 25 minutes from you....
    Bob Mayo, on the keyboards. Bob Mayo.
  • hexumjunkie
    hexumjunkie Posts: 191
    edited July 2005
    Options
    gmorris pm me my man........does this thing have dig coax? or just optical?
  • gmorris
    gmorris Posts: 1,179
    edited July 2005
    Options
    Just the optical digital output.
    Bob Mayo, on the keyboards. Bob Mayo.