Anyone play WoW on Kil'Jaeden?

Options
michael_w
michael_w Posts: 2,813
edited October 2005 in Video Games
just curious if anyone here plays on the same server I do... I know there are a couple people that play warcraft here but I havn't found any that play on the same server.
Post edited by michael_w on

Comments

• Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited July 2005
    Options
    Still on Stormrage. :( Any way you could switch? heh.

Demone - Level 60 Orc Shaman
    Demiurge - Level 41 Undead Mage
    Monastic - Level 26 Undead Priest
    Disposition - Level 22 Undead Rogue
    Salival - Level 14 Orc Hunter
    Helly - Level 13 Undead Warrior

Guild - Water Sleeps

Currently doing Molten Core. :)
  • michael_w
    edited July 2005
    Options
    mm that's too bad because a few friends from school play on kil'jaeden and if I were to ditch this server I'd move to Daggerspine to play with my brother and a couple family friends....

But hey I'm still pretty low with my main being a 34 undead priest. At the moment I'm getting my **** kicked at STV. I'm enjoying being a priest though... I've never met any alliance my level that could kill me in a fair 1 vs 1. (eg. not while I'm trying to kill a monster or three :) )
  • Demiurge
    edited August 2005
    Options
    Hey...I rolled a new Rogue on the PvP server (Ulsin I think it's called). My name in there is Absinth. I just started out. A few of my Water Sleeps guildies have also rolled chars on ther and we're starting a new PvP guild for that when we're not in Molten Core on Stormrage.

Let me know if you roll a char there too for fun and we'll be sure to send you a guild invite and group with you.
  • michael_w
    edited August 2005
    Options
    I might come and join ya. At the moment Kil'jaden is overpopulated and really messed up since the patch. My guild (robot ninja pirates) might be moving to boulderfist when we are eligible but not too sure yet. I'm enjoying my 43 priest and I don't know if I have nearly enough time to try and play two chars.

A friend of mine who plays a 60 priest on kil'jaden just started on ursin. Hes been playing on that server for 8 days and hes got a 42 warrior... crazy.
  • Demiurge
    edited October 2005
    Options
    Still playing?

I dropped my old guild because of all the immature drama that goes on and I joined Blood of the Horde. It's a hardcore raiding guild, so there is a High End raid every night.

We're leading the server in Blackwing Layer progress. We're currently working on downing Firemaw, and he's going down tomorrow.

There are server transfers coming up soon, so it would be nice to play with some folks from here. We use Ventrillo and it's just a hell of a lot of fun.

Demone - 60 Shaman - 5/8 Earthfury, Sorcerous Dagger, Skullflame Shield, Choker of Enlightenment, & Hide of the Wild are my current epics. I also have the Elements & Beasts deck that I'm waiting to turn in to the Darkmoon Faire.

We're doing a full clear of MC tonight so hopefully I'll get more of the Earthfury tonight and maybe a Finkle's Lava Dredger.

Other chars on that server are currently:

Demiurge - 45 Mage
    Monastic - 31 Priest
    Disposition - 30 Rogue

I've got some others, but they're under level 20, currently. It's hard to level them since we raid so damn much. They also only have like 60 level 60 accounts in guild so there's only 20 people that don't raid at any given time.

I've got a 32 Mage on Kalecgos too, but I abandon the server.

Anyone else playing this yet or interested?
  • lanion
    lanion Posts: 843
    edited October 2005
    Options
    I am on Dark Iron with the Penny Arcade guild.
    My Iron Man training/charity blog.

HT:
    32" Sharp LCD. H/K dpr 1001 to Outlaw Audio 7900 to Polk LSi + Paradigm Studio center. Hsu DualDrive ULS-15. PS3/Wii. Outlaw 7900.
  • michael_w
    edited October 2005
    Options
    I really havn't had a lot of time to play or even read about what's new. Do these server transfers let you go to any server or just to the designated server. I know back when kil'jaeden was full there was an option to transfer to boulderfist. Right now my priest is 54 but I havn't played in over two weeks... btw my brother finally hit 60 with his mage on daggerspine.

Since the last post I have dropped the Robot Ninja Pirates then I joined a guild caled D