wtb WHITE f/x300i's or fxi3's.

Options
aaharvel
aaharvel Posts: 4,490
edited June 2005 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
my cousin is putting a system together and he was so impressed by my f/x300i's, he now wants a pair or if possible the newer fxi3's. If anyone has any they might be willing to let go for a reasonable price, p.m. me or let me know on this thread.

Sorry, but b/c of waf, they have to be white.
Thanks in advance.
H/K Signature 2.1+235
Jungson MagicBoat II
Revel Performa M-20
Velodyne cht-10 sub
Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
Post edited by aaharvel on

Comments

• Airplay355
    Airplay355 Posts: 4,298
    edited June 2005
    Options
    I have a BLACK pair of Fxi30's for $170 + ship. Check out my FS: thread in the flea market. Someone else expressed interest, but they said they would let me know by Tuesday. If I don't hear from them, and your friend's wife decides black is acceptable, then let me know. I don't think they make Fxi3's in white, but I could be wrong.

Edit: OK, I lied. They make them in white. man, I need to check the products section more often lol.
  • aaharvel
    edited June 2005
    Options
    thanks airplay, i'll give him a talking to. THat's a pretty reasonable deal- now we'll just have to see if the wife lets him have black.

i'll be in touch- thanks again. If they do get bought- will you post that they did on here for me?
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
  • Airplay355
    Airplay355 Posts: 4,298
    edited June 2005
    Options
    Sure will. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.
  • aaharvel
    edited June 2005
    Options
    okey dokey... it's still White or nothing due to W.A.F.
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited June 2005
    Options
    Since your buddy is obviously whipped, I hear Bose sells those little cube things in white.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • aaharvel
    edited June 2005
    Options
    LOL @ RUSSMAN.

seriously.
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable