CS400i for sale

Options
havelfr
havelfr Posts: 13
edited June 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have a CS400 for sale, also some small front and rear "energy" speakers that were used for a theater system. Anyone interested, i'm in california. I'm a new dude here, so feel free to let me know if i've listed this in the wrong area on this site. if anyone is interested, you must email me direct at californialifestyle@att.net, . To post a pic on this forum is way too deep for me. htlmm or what ever knowledge is needed. Nope, ain't here.!
Thanks
Freddie
P.S. The model number was incorrect before. It is a CS400, not an ( i ). Sorry guys and gals
Post edited by havelfr on

Comments

• ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited June 2005
    Options
    Let me help you out there. From one newbie to another:

1. Pictures and more pictures and if you have more, more pictures.

2. State condition to a tee.

3. Set a price.

4. Don't list it on EBay until you've givin it a chance here.

5. Good luck
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • Ron Temple
    Ron Temple Posts: 3,212
    edited June 2005
    Options
    Welcome to the forum, Freddie

Combo rig:

Onkyo NR1007 pre-pro, Carver TFM 45(fronts), Carver TFM 35 (surrounds)
    SDA 1C, CS400i, SDA 2B
    PB13Ultra RO
    BW Silvers
    Oppo BDP-83SE
  • havelfr
    edited June 2005
    Options
    Where do you go to post a pic ?
  • Ron Temple
    Ron Temple Posts: 3,212
    edited June 2005
    Options
    I've never done it, but I assume it's like pasting or attaching a picture to an email. Go to the IMG buttion above the text box.

Combo rig:

Onkyo NR1007 pre-pro, Carver TFM 45(fronts), Carver TFM 35 (surrounds)
    SDA 1C, CS400i, SDA 2B
    PB13Ultra RO
    BW Silvers
    Oppo BDP-83SE
  • pills6175
    pills6175 Posts: 16
    edited June 2005
    Options
    I might be interested in the cs400i.Can you describe condition,price and pm some pictures.
    AJ
  • tortfsr24
    tortfsr24 Posts: 79
    edited June 2005
    Options
    I have been looking for one of these and need it asap. However, like the others, I need pictures and a little history on the speaker.

Are you the original owner?

Or, was it purchased second hand, b-stock, refurb, open box etc.?

Do you have the original box and packaging?

What has been supplying the power to the center (ie, what type amp have you been using to power it?)

Any dings, nicks, imperfections etc.?

Has it ever been serviced or any drivers replaced?

Does it function properly?

Lastly, how much, shipped to zip 31210 and do you accept paypal?

Please feel free to cotact me directly.

Thanks,

Brent
  • havelfr
    edited June 2005
    Options
    Brent,
    Wow, many questions. I believe i put in the original statment, that i don't know how to put pics on this site, but if you'll kindly email me direct at the address listed, i know how to attach some pics that I had used on ebay. To answer your questions:
    I have been looking for one of these and need it asap. However, like the others, I need pictures and a little history on the speaker.

Are you the original owner? yes, bought it new from Good Guys.

Or, was it purchased second hand, b-stock, refurb, open box etc.?

Do you have the original box and packaging? No, it's over two years old. But sat in the closet for over a year of it. Flat panel TV now. Can't use it.

What has been supplying the power to the center (ie, what type amp have you been using to power it?) A yamaha, 870. Kind of an older unit, ( 5 years) but powered clean and surround sound was great, just not digital. Adolbly stuff only. Rented about 10 movies over the years. This thing has barely been put to usage.

Any dings, nicks, imperfections etc.? NONE, good as it was new.

Has it ever been serviced or any drivers replaced? NO, never cranked it, nor had any problems.

Does it function properly? As it did the day i bought it.

Lastly, how much, shipped to zip 31210 and do you accept paypal? I am a memeber of paypal, since i set up to sell my bose system on ebay. Does that make me a member of paypal without using ebay?. And i'll have to look into the shipping of 31210 and get back to you when you email me at beachliven@att.net so i can reply with attached pics.
    Thanks,
    Cya
    Freddie