Yeah, uhhh, go watch this

Jstas
Jstas Posts: 14,804
edited June 2005 in Car Audio & Electronics
Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
Post edited by Jstas on

Comments

• swerve
    swerve Posts: 1,862
    edited June 2005
    lol post of the century!
    cats.vans.bag...
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited June 2005
    Haha! That got pretty good.
  • michael_w
    michael_w Posts: 2,813
    edited June 2005
    very odd but well done and funny. thanks for the link.
  • AustinKP
    AustinKP Posts: 861
    edited June 2005
    that was...interesting...yet still funny...
    http://www.silverdragon.com/punkie/cybertusk/net.idiot.html - Read it, know it

Alpine 9815
    Polk MM6's in custom fiberglass door pods
    Ascendant Audio Atlas 12
    HiFonics Zeus ZX6400 - 85x2 + 350x1
    2 Gallons SecondSkin Spectrum V.2
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited June 2005
    YAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWN!!!!!!!

I really can't finish watching this. Obi Won Canoli? Is it really funny for everyone and their dog to plagerize SW every chance they get with every idea that comes to their little mind? Weaksauce... complete weaksauce.
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited June 2005
    Yeah. I made it about halfway thru.

I guess if youre going to try to make some dumbass hippy political statement that is pretty creative but overall its jsut stupid.

Im all for genetic manipulation, pesticides and technology and progress in general. Its how this little country can feed the world and still have reasonable costs!

Viva technology!
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited June 2005
    genetic manipulation leads to both mail-order humans (we can use gene therapy to cure some diseases in unborn children... we give very very short children extra growth hormone... where's the line? when do we stop fixing what's "wrong" and start enhancing what's just fine?) but it also leads to more and better food, like GM fish and corn

pesticides lead to both more food production in the short run, but more resistant bugs in the long run...

and technology - we have the hydrogen bomb and we have the prius...

it can all go both ways, it's up to the person behind the steering wheel...
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited June 2005
    GM makes fish and corn? Sweet!
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • neomagus00
    edited June 2005
    GM = genetically modified, numbnuts... :p

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • MacLeod
    edited June 2005
    Originally posted by neomagus00
    genetic manipulation leads to both mail-order humans (we can use gene therapy to cure some diseases in unborn children... we give very very short children extra growth hormone... where's the line? when do we stop fixing what's "wrong" and start enhancing what's just fine?) but it also leads to more and better food, like GM fish and corn

Genetic manipulation also leads to wonderful medical breakthrus. Lose an arm in a car crash? No problem. Well use gene therapy on ya and youll grow another one in about a month!
    pesticides lead to both more food production in the short run, but more resistant bugs in the long run...

Thats B.S. (Barbara Streisand) DDT has single handedly virtually wiped out malaria (spelling?). Maybe they will become imune but our technology and imporvements will be faster
    and technology - we have the hydrogen bomb and we have the prius...

Right, we're the baddest boys on the block and we have cars that get 50 miles to the gallon. Im thankful for both of those.
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • neomagus00
    edited June 2005
    oh, don't get me wrong, i'm all for technology, in fact i'd probably shrivel into a prune without it, it's just that, like so many other things in this world, people see in black and white, when it's really all shades of grey.

example - smallpox is completely and utterly eradicated from nature, no more natural cases... but it still lives in three freezers in the world, two in the US and one in russia... but some of the stuff from russia is missing...

they've done experiments with modification of smallpox... imagine a disease that spreads more easily than the common cold, is as deadly as the black death, is completely uncurable and unpreventable, and is can be deployed in the middle of any city in the world by a man with a briefcase... now know - not imagine, but know - that this thing exists, and that we don't know where it is, how much is out there, or who has it...

there's the two sides of technology for ya...

• MacLeod
    edited June 2005
    You REALLY need to stop watching those James Bond movies! :p

• neomagus00
    edited June 2005
    "The Demon in the Freezer" is a fairly scary book... true, too... another of Preston's books, "The Cobra Event," while fiction, scared Clinton enough that he had a full analysis performed on the situation contained therein (that a lone terrorist was growing a bioweapon in an apartment in New York City). I believe that the results of that study are classified.

And don't you be dissing James Bond, that invisible car of his is pretty sweet... :)

• exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited June 2005
    reading...haha. I like the hardy boys and hank the cowdog
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited June 2005
    Originally posted by exalted512
    reading...haha. I like the hardy boys and hank the cowdog
    -Cody