Infinity stuff

fireshoes
fireshoes Posts: 3,167
edited May 2005 in Car Audio & Electronics
I was able to get some Infinity gear at work for free through a sales contest, and I thought I'd see how you guys like it. We don't carry any of the stuff I got, so I just sorta took a shot in the dark by getting the most expensive stuff they listed. ;) I ordered a pair of Kappa Perfect 5.1 components, a Ref1211a amp (854 rms x 1), and a Kappa Perfect 12 VQ sub. I was thinking I would add a ref7521a 2-channel amp for the components, and maybe a second KP12VQ even thought I doubt I'll need it (not much of an SPL guy). I could also do a second set of the Perfect 5.1's for the rear, but it seems like you guys like going with just 2 speakers, IIRC. My deck is a Kenwood KDsomething879. The stuff I ordered shuld be here in about a week. Also any suggestions for a sub box? I know nothing about boxes, but they can make a custom one for me at work.
Post edited by fireshoes on

Comments

• Big10Fan
    Big10Fan Posts: 63
    edited May 2005
    surprisingly their more expensive stuff isnt their best stuff. their amps suck, their kappa perfect components have very little midbass, and the VQ is a hard sub to make an enclosure for unless you have a lot of room. only thing infinity i bought was their kappa 10.1 sub, rest is polk (i had the same discount for both)