what a game!!!!

Options
wangotango68
wangotango68 Posts: 1,056
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
indiana 74 duke 73 for all you people on tobacco road,never ever
think you have the win before time is out. basketball is a way of life here. good bless indiana!!!

scott:)
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• hoosier21
    hoosier21 Posts: 4,408
    edited March 2002
    Options
    Don't get me wrong I will take a win

BUT that had to be Indiana's worst display of basketball I have seen in a while, How Duke didn't win by 30 is beyond me, savor this victory while we can, if they play that way again it could be our last this year.

GO I U

and why doesn't that f'ing Davis give Odle more PT, he is the hardest working SOB in the game, let that do nothing Fife or whateverthehellhisnameis #50 sit on the sideline.
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
  • wangotango68
    wangotango68 Posts: 1,056
    edited March 2002
    Options
    come on russ,did you watch the game?? duke took iu out of there game most of the night. it was only 1/2 way thru the second half
    that iu got the ball down low to jefferies,who duke COULD not
    handle! and face it dukeFUCKING chocked at the end.

scott:cool:
  • hoosier21
    edited March 2002
    Options
    I watched IU make 23 turnovers, I think that makes for a bad game in anybody's book, and Jefferies is lucky Boozer and Dunleavy had 4 fouls or he would not have gotten those easy inside shots. Like I said and you said it took IU 30 min to start playing, if Duke was on their game, and given the ball 23 extra times, I still say IU is lucky they didn't lose by 30+.

GO BIG RED
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
  • billlb
    billlb Posts: 59
    edited March 2002
    Options
    I am one of the ultra biggest DUKE fans you will ever come in contact with. I had to take a shot or two of whiskey to calm down from my sudden heart attack. But I will also be a good sportsman and say a sincere congrats to Indiana & there fans...Ouch that really hearts. Leave me alone now for a while I am pouting...
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited March 2002
    Options
    Nothing better than IU Basketball.
    Except... maybe IU Basketball in Mackey Arena.
  • hoosier21
    edited March 2002
    Options
    Hey there Billlb, I am also a big fan of Duke, they are my second team, Indiana is #1, but Duke is a very close second.
    Excellent program Coach K is running.

Now for the IU - Kent St. rematch, the Golden Flashes are going down.
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

• Jay M
    Jay M Posts: 54
    edited March 2002
    Options
    Yes great game last night.

If Duke didn't get into foul trouble then it would have been diffrent at the end of the 2nd half. Duke really was not aggresive at all at that piont in fear of sending shooters to the line.

Yes great game but I do have to say.... Jefferson??!?!?!? Man that was some sloppy shoots. All American!?!?! Well I must say AJ Moye was playing like he was possessed.
    BUT ....

The real game in on tonight!!!!!!!!

GO MARYLAND!!!!

J
  • billlb
    billlb Posts: 59
    edited March 2002
    Options
    hoosier21: Thank you for the reply---you are a pure class act fan. I will be honest with, I didn't like knight {SORRY} but I do like davis. It was a very differant but good game. You have to remember that either a good offense or defense can make the other team look bad. Moje is an animal I would take that player in a heart beat. The game didn't surprise me, just frustrated. I said all along that this team was exactly like the over talked about duke team from the past with Trajon Langdon at point, Shane Battier, and does any one remember the center for that team {hint-he's a pro now} They lost also and every one was shocked. But they ran out of gas and I believe weren't as hungry thinking they will win because of who they are. Well when you think that way you go home a looser.......Good luck to I U and a few other teams.