where to buy ?

SamSagaZ
SamSagaZ Posts: 321
edited March 2005 in Car Audio & Electronics
hey, i was ripped last time from ebay... now i will buy from an store, which is the best store?

thanks
Post edited by SamSagaZ on

Comments

• MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited March 2005
    Sounddomain.com and Crutchfield.com are the best online retailers there are. They dont have the lowest prices in the world but you can rest assured they will not be ripping you off plus they have the full backing of the manufacturers of the products they sell.

As far as local stores, go to the websites of the products youre interested in. They will have a dealer locator that will show you where the nearest dealers of that product are.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • SamSagaZ
    SamSagaZ Posts: 321
    edited March 2005
    well thanks... the local store is not an choice because the products here are overpriced, if i buy it from USA and pay all the taxes ill get better price.

so ill order the amps/capacitor/car alarm/head unit from usa,, i found an nice store and they sell in ebay too, and have very nice prices and already sell 24100 products in ebay, with Positive Feedback: 98.9%. looks enought :)

well, thanks for answer me again...

i buy my mm2124 3 months ago!!! i want to use it ASAP!!

i need to buy a lot of more items :(