9/11 on CBS

hoosier21
hoosier21 Posts: 4,408
edited March 2002 in Music & Movies
Wow that was a really moving documentary last night, I could not believe the footage from the WTC before and during they crumbled. Did anyone see this? I was uneasy watching it, even though it all happened 6 months ago, it was still very disturbing.
Dodd - Battery Preamp
Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
Outlaw ICBM - crossover
Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
Post edited by hoosier21 on

Comments

• juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited March 2002
    i watched, almost unbelievable! when you heard the building falling around them, while they were running out, then everything going black, i can't even describe it. the men and women that aided in getting people out ARE heros! one moving thing, was the charecteristics of the public safety people that was displayed in this documentary, example-when the 2nd tower fell, and they ran away, the fire cheif pushed the cameraman down, and covered him to protect him from falling debris, almost disregarding his own safety to provide safety for another. truly remarkable. parts of the documentary were very disturbing, but i am glad that i watched it, and i feel that it was very well done and edited. i also think it was good to remind america at why we are at war. it is good that we are all getting back to our everyday lives, and the american way. but it was a good reminder of the evil that was so present that day, and that the lives that are lost in this war are not lost in vain, that there is a reason that we are fighting...
  • juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited March 2002
    i hope my last post doesn't start some political debate that results in deleting this post, it was just my reactions to watching this documentary and the feelings it brought up for me. just wanted to add my .02 on this documentary, i hope it doesn't offend anyone...
  • ntculenuff
    ntculenuff Posts: 1,146
    edited March 2002
    i felt that it gave you the emotion that the news just didnt quite get thru, it was done very well, thougtful and respectful. my wife and i sat in a humbled silence with tears in our eyes at times the entire 2 hours, i am glad that cbs did not censor the language and such
    Speakers:
    Definitive BP7001sc mains
    Definitive C/L/R 3000 center
    Polk RT800i's rears
    Definitive supercube I Sub
    Audio:
    Onkyo TX-NR3010
    Emotiva XPA five Gen 3
    OPPO BDP-103 CD, SACD, DVD-A
    Video:
    Panasonic TC-P65ZT60
    OPPO BDP-103 Bluray