WTB: Would like to buy two CS400i centers

francis1967francis1967 Posts: 161
edited February 2005 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
If anyone has two CS400i centers they might consider selling, please let me know. If I have to buy them from separate "homes", it would be good if they were both had light usage...just trying to get a well-matched pair.

I pay cash by money order.

If someone would like to try a ONIX Rocket RSC-200, this is what I have now. I sold my LSIs so no longer need for the Mother Of All Centers with the ringradiater tweeter. Even trades is also interesting. Paid $550 for this new about 6 months ago. Macassar Ebony.

Anyway, this is primarily a WTB ad so that's it...2x CS400i s and I would be very happy.
Post edited by francis1967 on

Comments

• gwhgwh Posts: 1,433
    edited February 2005
    If someone would like to try a ONIX Rocket RSC-200, this is what I have now. I sold my LSIs so no longer need for the Mother Of All Centers with the ringradiater tweeter.

The speaker weighs 46 pounds and measures 12" H x 10.5" D x 25" W.

Damn, that thing is huge!
    Blend well with the lsi's ?
    What's the asking price?

G
    HT:
    Martin Logan Motion 40
    Martin Logan Motion 50XT
    Emotiva Airmotiv E2
    SVS SB16 Ultra
    Def Tech Reference Sub
    Yamaha RX-A3070

Signal Cable speaker wires & interconnects.
  • francis1967francis1967 Posts: 161
    edited February 2005
    AV123.com have a forum somewhat like this and the RSC-200 sells there regularly for around $450-$475

That is about what I would need out of it to get myself two CS400is or thereabouts.
    M.