Back from the internet-less abyss

LittleCar_w/12s
LittleCar_w/12s Posts: 568
edited February 2005 in Car Audio & Electronics
Hey there all of you who may remember me. Once a year and a half, I have this anomoly where I must dissapear off the face of the planet...

I moved back to Maryland from TX in an unexplained urge and am now getting settled here again. You'll probably see me around, though I spend most of my internet time reading theoretical physics papers and news.

By any rate, you will see me more here... I hope...

-LittleCar-

For some things in life, you pay others to do it... For a masterpeice, do it yourself.
Post edited by LittleCar_w/12s on

Comments

• LittleCar_w/12s
    edited February 2005
    And Polk still hasn't changed that silly little import on the top of the page... I want a picture of a HEMI 426 with two Polks attatched to it!

For some things in life, you pay others to do it... For a masterpeice, do it yourself.
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited February 2005
    welcome back!!
    yea, i think they put it on there just to piss people off...j/k;)
    but of the 4 members who have the highest post counts(me, pbd, macleod, and jstas) all have full size trucks...and then they go and do that...:D
    good to have you back though
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited February 2005
    Originally posted by LittleCar_w/12s
    You'll probably see me around, though I spend most of my internet time reading theoretical physics papers and news.
    can you tell me where you find such papers online? i'm a theoretical physics undergrad, so that would be like... well, no metaphor is coming to me, but it'd be really cool!
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • spwuinmk67
    spwuinmk67 Posts: 797
    edited February 2005
    Welcome back. Maybe you should PM justin and have him get on that...Maybe the harley truck or somethin...
    1993 Ford Ranger super cab:
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P880PRS
    MB Quart QSD216
    in need of amps and subs

Home:
    52" Sharp Aquos
    PolkAudio Monitor 10's
    Harmon Kardon HK3375
    Xbox 360
    PolkAudio XM tuner

Owner and co-designer of www.basicholdem.com
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited February 2005
    Personally, even tho I hate rice, I do like that Civic a lot. The paint scheme is freaking awesome and the guys did a super cool job on the install. I would rather see a big beautiful Dodge Ram up there but that Civic is cool as hell.'

...and welcome back Little Car.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • AustinKP
    AustinKP Posts: 861
    edited February 2005
    Yeah, welcome back, though I'm hardly here any more since I'm SO freaking busy with school these days... kinda sucks.
    -Austin
    http://www.silverdragon.com/punkie/cybertusk/net.idiot.html - Read it, know it

Alpine 9815
    Polk MM6's in custom fiberglass door pods
    Ascendant Audio Atlas 12
    HiFonics Zeus ZX6400 - 85x2 + 350x1
    2 Gallons SecondSkin Spectrum V.2
  • MacLeod
    edited February 2005
    C'mon bro. Thats no excuse. I work 50-60 hours a week and still post on here all the time. Although I have no life so....:(
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • AustinKP
    AustinKP Posts: 861
    edited February 2005
    You work 50-60 hr/wk you say? Well, I work 20 hr/wk AND go to school full-time! Ha!
    Actually, I read a lot when I have a minute at work, but I just don't post unless I have something really good to say, or a quick comment...
    -Austin
    http://www.silverdragon.com/punkie/cybertusk/net.idiot.html - Read it, know it

Alpine 9815
    Polk MM6's in custom fiberglass door pods
    Ascendant Audio Atlas 12
    HiFonics Zeus ZX6400 - 85x2 + 350x1
    2 Gallons SecondSkin Spectrum V.2
  • MacLeod
    edited February 2005
    I post just for the hell of it. ;)

Actually I just like to make my post count grow so I can feel like Im accomplishing something with my life! :p

• exalted512
    edited February 2005
    compensating for something else huh??
    -Cody
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited February 2005
    LittleCar - Where in MD?
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • swerve
    swerve Posts: 1,862
    edited February 2005
    welcome back!!!
    i'm now like the CA sections feerless leader!! i set trends because i'm poppin collars and spennin dollars!

word!

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • exalted512
    edited February 2005
    you cant even spell feArless
    -Cody
  • spwuinmk67
    spwuinmk67 Posts: 797
    edited February 2005
    or maybe spendin, not spennin
    1993 Ford Ranger super cab:
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P880PRS
    MB Quart QSD216
    in need of amps and subs

Home:
    52" Sharp Aquos
    PolkAudio Monitor 10's
    Harmon Kardon HK3375
    Xbox 360
    PolkAudio XM tuner

Owner and co-designer of www.basicholdem.com
  • MacLeod
    edited February 2005
    Originally posted by exalted512
    compensating for something else huh??
    -Cody

:(

• swerve
    edited February 2005
    ain't no need to spell right when i dont een actright!!!

wordemup n shutem down!!!

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • LittleCar_w/12s
    edited February 2005
    Well, so it seems Adam has taken a turn for the worse.

Good to know you guys are still hanging out here, It would not be as much fun if you all left.

As far as reading up on your Physics, Neo, try reading up on the science forums. Hit up altavista for one closest to what you are interested in. You can pick up links to all kinds of things that are current events. You might even happen along to find a local conference to sit in on. I'll see if I can round up some links for you later today, as I'm on my way out the door.

BTW, Adam, it's "Ack-Rite" if you're shooting for the Compton Grammar.

• swerve
    edited February 2005
    Originally posted by LittleCar_w/12s
    BTW, Adam, it's "Ack-Rite" if you're shooting for the Compton Grammar.
    nope.... no compton grammar. just whatever I feel like :D:D

time to get ready for the day today!!!

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • exalted512
    edited February 2005
    i might have a job at a car audio place...its called Jacks. Its pretty small but it seems like a cool place to work
    -Cody
  • MacLeod
    edited February 2005
    That would be cool. Small or not, youd gain a ton of experience working there.

If I didnt need much money, Id try to get on at Circuit City's install bay.

• exalted512
    edited February 2005
    the owner was wearing an IASCA t-shirt, so I'm interested in that too...lol
    -Cody
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,529
    edited February 2005
    WB dude...

I got to see that Civic in its building stages... really cool...
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • exalted512
    edited February 2005
    lots of sanding...
    -Cody
  • swerve
    edited February 2005
    Originally posted by exalted512
    lots of sanding...
    -Cody
    I like sand! but when it turns into a verb I hate it!!!

pop ya collar cuz we ain't care!

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • MacLeod
    edited February 2005
    Man, I cant imagine all the hours of labor that went into that Civic. Makes my back ache just thinking about it!

• swerve
    edited February 2005
    yea it doesn't look too fun... but it's beautiful end product.... i'd definately sleep with it!

not jus bein silly,
    but poppin collaz too.!

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • LittleCar_w/12s
    edited February 2005
    Yes, I agree... loks like a LOT of sanding.