Alpine headunits in most polk demos.

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited February 2005 in Car Audio & Electronics
If poineer is so damn good why does most polk show cars sport Alpine headunits, start putting poineer headunits in the polk demo cars. People at polk know alpine sounds better.
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PoweredByMAZDA!
    PoweredByMAZDA! Posts: 15
    edited February 2005
    LOL, I have tried so many different radios and the only ones that seem to work for me are alpine radios. Everything else I get has problems playing back my cdr's after time. I bought this clarion deck from onlinecarstereo.com and It didnt play my cdr's right the first 5 minutes I had it. Some decks seem to be picky about what brand the cd's are. I sent back the clarion deck and I bought an Alpine CDA9830. The deck sounds great the only complaint I have is that if you have a song on your cd (with CD TEXT) it will cut off the title at about 20-some letters if the name is longer. I called alpine about this and they said its just the way the deck is.
    2002 Ford Focus, Saleen Series 3 body kit, Eibach Racing suspension, ** Mazda RX7 13B ROTARY engine with Twin Turbo**. Converted to rear wheel drive. Dual Stainless Exhaust. 300+ HP. 17 Inch Gunmetal Excel Racing Rims, Toyo Tires & 4 Wheel 12 Inch Racing stainless steel Disc brake system.
  • Thom
    Thom Posts: 723
    edited February 2005
    We use Alpine because we have for many years. A relationship was formed for whatever reason and they've taken care of us since then. I used to like Sony head units (Mobile ES) back in 98, but I grew to like Alpine as the Sony units became uglier and uglier. Head units have different features and cosmetics, but I've never heard a difference in SQ when switching head units. And I had a Denon Z1 for a while.
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited February 2005
    This kid is starting to threads to start trouble, that is all. Its obvious to see he doesnt know what hes talking about and is just trying to start arguements. I am done with his threads
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
This discussion has been closed.