is it 5 o'clock yet????

Options
juice21
juice21 Posts: 1,866
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
man, it isn't even 7 AM yet, and i am ready for the weekend. heading up to NYC tonite for the weekend, got tickets to The Lion King tommorow, maybe take in a museum and get some seriously good dining every nite....:D

now all i have to do is get through this day...:(
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• dean/klipschead
    dean/klipschead Posts: 295
    edited March 2002
    Options
    2 more days till Monday!

Think positive.
    Dean
    Quicksilver M-60 monoblocks - JM 200 Peach Linestage - Sony DVP-S9000ES - '03 modified Klipschorns

"I'm sure it's better than it sounds."-- Mark Twain, when asked what he thought about Wagner's music
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited March 2002
    Options
    Dean, that was completely uncalled for!

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • fabian1
    fabian1 Posts: 218
    edited March 2002
    Options
    Its 3.56 AM Saturday down under right now, Damm love those women on that post Whos the Boss, nice to see Ron the man has a thing for The Aussie Kylie Monouge, man is her arse sweet,,,,,,,,,,,,Fabian:D
    The Wonder From Downunder
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited March 2002
    Options
    nice to see Ron the man has a thing for The Aussie Kylie Monouge, man is her arse sweet
    You know it Fabian, she is HOT

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • dan t
    dan t Posts: 206
    edited March 2002
    Options
  • juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited March 2002
    Options
    got back a couple of hours ago, had a blast!!!! The Lion King was great, the costumes were amazing!!! I still think AIDA is my favorite broadway show i've seen. over Les Mis, Phantom, Rent, Miss Saigon, etc, etc... I highly recommend both of these shows. The Lion King would be great for anyone with kids, to get them into the theater experience, and still be enjoying it. Other than the show, we also took in the American Museum of Natural History. being an architect, i was eager to check out the new Rose Center addition to the museum. it was quite impressive, both spatially and structurally. also, took in some great food. arrived fri. nite, went to blockheads for some mexican and margharitas!!! went to theeatery for lunch when we got up on sat., and went to austeria al doge (sp.??)before the show for dinner, excellent italian!!! (right off time square). we were going to go down to SOHO after the show to take in some jazz at the blue note but everyone else was wiped bye that time, so we just went for drinks in the times hotel bar. ate at versulic (again sp.???) for brunch this morning. we sat near jullliana moore, and man, her kid is about due!!! :D wasn't looking her best, but hey, what do you expect for someone who's prenant. all in all, it was an excellent weekend. i love NYC, i try to get up there 3-4 times a year. man, tommorow is monday, isn't it???? :(
  • avelanchefan
    avelanchefan Posts: 2,401
    edited March 2002
    Options
    Juice all I have to say is that I am green with envy. Glad to see someone had a great weekend. All I have been doing is working.
    Sean
    XboxLive--->avelanchefan
    PSN---->Floppa
    http://card.mygamercard.net/avelanchefan.png