Deciding to get out subs and amp for sale brand new

Keske944
Keske944 Posts: 134
edited February 2005 in Car Audio & Electronics
Hey Guys. Well the time has come where I have decided to get out of the Car Audio stage (after my car ate itself) and move on to other things. If any of you guys know anyone who is intrested in 2 BRAND NEW NEVER HOOKED UP MOMO MM10's and 1 Audiobahn A18001DT BRAND NEW NEVER BEEN USED (it will power both of them at 600w RMS @ 4 ohms if wired in parallel). Please let me know. The amp alone is worth over a grand. I will part with all three of them for $600 + shipping. I had this same set up in my 944 then someone broke in and took it (for some reasons the alarm didn't go off). My insurence company replaced the speakers and amp but I never got them put back in so they have been sitting in my closet gathering dust. If anyone is intrested let me know. Like i said it has been fun but I feel that I need to concentrat my efforts elsewhere on my new 968. So the sound system is going. I may get into it later on but on a smaller scale. Just let me know.

It's been fun

Adam Keske

keske944@cox.net

(put speakers in the subject line so I don't delete you)
Patience... patience...

Screw patience... Crank the volume and floor it you panzie.
Post edited by Keske944 on

Comments

• PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited February 2005
    you son of a **** - i finally come back to the forum and now you're getting out of audio!!!!

you've lost the love brother!! the love -- oh no say it aint so!

.... you'll be back though - you'll get itchy for it in about a week or two and then your brain will explode if you don't get an audio fix.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited February 2005
    Yup. I swore I was done with the hassle a time or two. "Ill just get an aftermarket head unit and some decent coaxials and Ill be fine". Itll last until you hear a quality system in somebody elses car. Then before you know it, youre browsing SoundDomain.com again! ;)
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • Keske944
    Keske944 Posts: 134
    edited February 2005
    well the car that I bought (my 944 spun a bearing) so the newer 968 already has a system in it... now its not a polk system but i am thinking after i get this thing paid off i may do something with it then. But for now i need the closet space (not to mention the money) I'm sure that I'll be back but rught now I have other things that I need to worry about. but trust me I'll stil hang out wiht all you freaks
    Patience... patience...

Screw patience... Crank the volume and floor it you panzie.