Several pair black LSi7's for sale

Tim916
Tim916 Posts: 4
edited August 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Update: I still have the single Ebony LSi7 for sale. $150 + shipping, I will cover paypal fees if applicable.

Hi guys,

I am obviously new to the forum, but I have a few pairs of Black LSi7's for sale and I figured that this would be the best place to put them up first. These are all the new version.

Ok, I have one pair that has never been opened. Those I am offering for $325. I also have two other pairs that are very slightly used (less than 100 hrs) that are in excellent condition that I am offering for $300/pair. I have original boxes and manuals for these.

Lastly, I have a single LSi7 in black that I was using as a center channel that is also in excellent condition, only I don't have an original box or manual. I will offer that one for $150.

If some one wants to purchase all 7 or 5 of them we can work out a special price.

All prices are in addition to shipping. I prefer payment through paypal. Please feel free to view my Audiogon feedback under the username: Tim916

Please send me a PM if you would like pics.

Thanks for looking.
Post edited by Tim916 on

Comments

• Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited January 2005
    Edited due to poster fixing prices... MUCH better my friend! Good luck. If they don't all sell in a week or so, I'll probably pick up a pair.
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • okiepolkie
    okiepolkie Posts: 2,258
    edited January 2005
    I paid right around $300 for my new pair. If I could get another pair at that price, I would consider some.
    Tschüss
    Zach
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited January 2005
    You would be best served at Ebay, good luck in your auction.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Tim916
    edited January 2005
    I have edited my original post and have adjusted my prices. Sorry, I should have done a little more research before I priced them.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited January 2005
    Tim - If you are able, why not post the photos here, that would be helpful to the gang. The prices are definetly more inline with the general market.

Keep in mind that it's sometimes quite difficult to sell items in the flea market when you are new, and haven't contributed to the forum as a whole.

It's nice that you took the time to respond formally, welcome to the forum.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • okiepolkie
    okiepolkie Posts: 2,258
    edited January 2005
    Tim 916,

You have a PM.
    Tschüss
    Zach
  • aequitas
    aequitas Posts: 77
    edited January 2005
  • trinhl
    trinhl Posts: 36
    edited January 2005
    Where are you located? I am interested for local sale.
    Thanks, Linh
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited January 2005
    Originally posted by trinhl
    Where are you located? I am interested for local sale.
    Thanks, Linh

What? Mine weren't enough? :D

I'm still pissed I didn't keep one more pair for myself...
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • trinhl
    trinhl Posts: 36
    edited January 2005
    JD,
    It was an awesome deal. I wish I got more from you. Now that you are in PA. Who's going to give us another deal if Frys rolls another sale :)
  • jdhdiggs
    edited January 2005
    Hmm, Russman, Tour, PM, etc... Lot of Texas/Dallas polkies around.

Only thing that irked me on that whole affair was at least one person who was "hooked up" by a fellow polkie and then later sold the speaks here used for $100 more than they payed... Just seemed wrong.. Oh well...
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited January 2005
    isn't that point of business? To make money? :)
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited January 2005
    Originally posted by Toxis
    not by taking adtantage of people on this forum...
  • jdhdiggs
    edited January 2005
    Originally posted by Toxis

Glad you put the smiley face on that.. To me, I went through the effort to help out some other members. Virtually all of them added a "tip" beyond actual cost but essentially the transactions were at cost to help them out.

To have someone turn around and profit from someone else's generosity and effort is lame.

If someone went and bought a ton for themselves and sold them for profit here or elsewhere? Bully for them, that's perfectally fine in my book.
  • thuway
    thuway Posts: 8
    edited February 2005
  • Tim916
    edited August 2005
    I am reviving this thread because I was just taking "inventory" of all my audio gear and I relaized that I still have the single Ebony LSi7 on hand. It is in perfect shape.

As before, I am offering it at $150 + ship, I will cover the paypal fees if applicable.
  • Airplay355
    Airplay355 Posts: 4,298
    edited August 2005
    Seems like great prices to me :)