ok i know your out there

ntculenuff
ntculenuff Posts: 1,146
edited March 2002 in Music & Movies
i know that even though all the star wars poo that gets flung there are a lot of us waiting for the next one (dont hurt me too bad) saw today that the preveiw for the new SW will follow malcom in the middle on fox which is on sundays @ 7:30 mountain time.
this is for all those that enjoy the preveiws, as for me i wont be watching it, i avoid them as much as possible, i like watching a movie with out ever seeing a preview makes the movie more interesting, besides they usually show all the best parts.
i am proud of the fact that by the time id4 came out on vhs the only thing that i knew was that the white house was blown up, didnt see one preview and avoided all talk about the movie (just a side not)

ok let the star wars slander begin !!!!

:D
Speakers:
Definitive BP7001sc mains
Definitive C/L/R 3000 center
Polk RT800i's rears
Definitive supercube I Sub
Audio:
Onkyo TX-NR3010
Emotiva XPA five Gen 3
OPPO BDP-103 CD, SACD, DVD-A
Video:
Panasonic TC-P65ZT60
OPPO BDP-103 Bluray
Directv x's 2
Post edited by ntculenuff on

Comments

• juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited March 2002
    i love star wars, and i am avoiding all promotions of episode II, what i've seen so far isn't inspiring me at all. i figure, if i try to avoid it, maybe i will still want to see this one while it's in the theater...:rolleyes:

frankly, i'd rather george spend his time and $ in getting the original trilogy out on DVD...
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited March 2002
    I love the fact that I will be able to buy EP.II on DVD in November thus avoiding having to see this in the theater.

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.