wtb rt800

labratlabrat Posts: 120
edited January 2005 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Hi,

I have been looking for a reasonable pair or rt800's to go with my cs400 and fx500's. Would prefer the older style (not the i) as they match what I have now. Does anyone know of anything available?

Thanks for your help.
Post edited by labrat on

Comments

• warlocks1warlocks1 Posts: 1,191
    edited January 2005
    I have a pair of the RT800i's. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks, Jeff
  • labratlabrat Posts: 120
    edited January 2005
    Jeff,

Thanks for your reply but my center and surrounds are not the i series :mad: so unless I can get a killer deal I will keep looking and waiting for a match. Thanks anyway,

Scott
    edited January 2005
    I don't think yoiu will notice a difference. Where are you located?
  • labratlabrat Posts: 120
    edited January 2005
    I was really thinking the older style as I understand it has a woofer with a different q value, different crossover and possibly a slightly revised tweeter. On the other hand, you can't argue with real wood vaneer. Since I am located in Sioux Falls, SD I don't have access to a local dealer so haven't heard either :( . Does anyone else have any input as to the differences you can hear between the older and the i revisions? What finish is on the pair you are selling?

Scott
    edited January 2005
    Mine are black and I do have the original boxes and packing material. I imagine shipping to SD would be expensive.
  • trubluluctrubluluc Posts: 2,067
    edited January 2005
    yeah I know, what good is 1 speaker?
    still if you got it for $50+ you'd be half way there. lol

$50. so far with 3 hours to go
    good feedback
    $35 to ship to lower 48 states

No Afil.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=71571&item=5743428474&rd=1

-Luc
    "I'm sure it's better than it sounds."

Mark Twains' response, when asked what he
    thought of Wagners music.