Circuit City Will Carry...

swerve
swerve Posts: 1,862
edited December 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
As we all know or some people know, circuit city is losing Alpine Jan. 01, 2005. Last night I was told we will have kicker... i'm not to happy because that leaves us with pioneer, sony, jvc, panasonic, and jensen HU's... we will get all this low line kicker stuff and blah.....

we don't push enough amps and subs anyways. what a waste.

-adam
cats.vans.bag...
Post edited by swerve on

Comments

• Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited December 2004
    Push the pioneer and panasonic, the rest is crap....

Why cant Sony be better, they always have the NICEST LOOKING stuff, just not the best performing stuff.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • swerve
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by DipNFalls
    Push the pioneer and panasonic, the rest is crap....

Why cant Sony be better, they always have the NICEST LOOKING stuff, just not the best performing stuff.
    uhhhh i'll push what i'd like to who i'd like... i don't think i was asking what to push.

thanks and have a great day

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,804
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by swerve
    uhhhh i'll push what i'd like to who i'd like... i don't think i was asking what to push.

thanks and have a great day

-adam

Ah! Young grasshopper has learned well the ways of intolerance!
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited December 2004
    man...I'll say...jumpin' down his throat......lol
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,529
    edited December 2004
    Yall know... In Jurassic park, where the guy is on the crapper...minding his own business...

And the T-Rex is outside ya know...

And then, the walls of the bathroom falls down, and then the guy gets eaten while hes on the crapper??

Well that was kind of like what just happens...

Swerve attacked! :p
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by Vr3MxStyler2k3
    Yall know... In Jurassic park, where the guy is on the crapper...minding his own business...

And the T-Rex is outside ya know...

And then, the walls of the bathroom falls down, and then the guy gets eaten while hes on the crapper??

Well that was kind of like what just happens...

Swerve attacked! :p
    were you going for the whole..."thats so stupid its funny" thing?
    b/c if so-it worked
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • swerve
    edited December 2004
    seriously though, i do my job and i do it well.... I was letting you all in on something you pry don't even care about... i wasn't asking for tips on what to sell...

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • swerve
    edited December 2004
    seriously though, i do my job and i do it well.... I was letting you all in on something you pry don't even care about... i wasn't asking for tips on what to sell...

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • audiobliss
    edited December 2004
    wow....pretty adamant about that aren't ya?....lol.....even posted it twice.....:D
    In Use
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
  • Systems
    edited December 2004
    Yeah you did a great job letting us know......twice, next time do a better job of not posting twice. Thanks.

BTW working at Circuit City is NOTHING to brag about anymore, yes I did used to work there, when it was commission sales....and I made ALOT of money doing it, but now its nothing better then Best Buy, just another pimpfaced stop over for young kids who dont know what they wanna do with there life. Have fun making 12 bucks a hour now, if your lucky....
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited December 2004
    BTW working at Circuit City is NOTHING to brag about anymore,

Can I brag about getting Polks at cost? :D
  • swerve
    edited December 2004
    Yeah you did a great job letting us know......twice, next time do a better job of not posting twice. Thanks.

BTW working at Circuit City is NOTHING to brag about anymore, yes I did used to work there, when it was commission sales....and I made ALOT of money doing it, but now its nothing better then Best Buy, just another pimpfaced stop over for young kids who dont know what they wanna do with there life. Have fun making 12 bucks a hour now, if your lucky....

Let me say this first. Double post happens we are all guilty of it soemtimes, I'll just delete it.

You are right circuit city is nothing to brag about. I hope you weren't trying to tell me anything new. Because I work my **** off at 2 jobs each day, along with going to school... high school. Did I mention my other job would be @ State Farm Insurance? If you want me to brag, I'll start... but you'll just go on another tangent post spree trying to attack simply because.... you are a troll.

Like I said... I was just letting people know who might care but obviously you have to come in and be a complete and utter dickhead about it.

Thanks and Merry Christmas
    Love,

Adam

EDIT: Go ahead and post whatever flamebait retarded crap you want to respond with.... but that'll be the last time I take what little free time I have to respond to you.
    cats.vans.bag...
  • Systems
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by PolkThug
    Can I brag about getting Polks at cost? :D

I do that too since I still know alot of people there, including two Roadshop managers of two different stores...

They just got me all my amps, speakers and subs directly from Polk, wish I could have gotten the AVIC-N1 for $800 when Pioneer did that but everyone I know that works in Roadshop got one and that was all you could get and then they stopped the promotion.

Oh yeah swerve congrats on having two jobs, I do too. State Farm Insurance, wow thats great.

I am a Contract Guard for Homeland Security and a manager for the 2 largest member credit union on the East Coast. Dont brag or try to act tough. Your retarded. I just made a comment based on something you said, it wasnt being a **** towards you in any way but you decided to take it as a insult for whatever reason.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted in Forum Rules
    4) No fighting. Personal attacks, trouble making, inappropriate language, or any threatening or offensive behavior will not be tolerated.

Happy holidays!
  • swerve
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by Josh
    Happy holidays!
    Merry New Year
    :D:D:D

Sorry guys for ruining my informative thread.... So without the alpine I guess I'll be selling Pioneer as DipNFalls suggested. I highly doubt we will get anything great from kicker or a great deal of business. I really don't care either way, as I said before I was just trying to start conversation.

Rule number 4 kills it.... but there should really be a rule about making blatant sexual innuendoes at others because sometimes I get the urge when I'm going back through the post your picture thread. (:eek: :eek: )

Love always and forever,

adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • AustinKP
    AustinKP Posts: 861
    edited December 2004
    Hey, that was my thread!
    And while we're at it, Merry Christmas to you guys. (No sarcasm intended)
    Take some time to think about the real reason for Christmas. We have a lot to be grateful for. I know the US isn't perfect, but having lived outside the US for two years, I can tell you that not every nation has it so lucky...
    http://www.silverdragon.com/punkie/cybertusk/net.idiot.html - Read it, know it

Alpine 9815
    Polk MM6's in custom fiberglass door pods
    Ascendant Audio Atlas 12
    HiFonics Zeus ZX6400 - 85x2 + 350x1
    2 Gallons SecondSkin Spectrum V.2
  • swerve
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by AustinKP
    Hey, that was my thread!
    And while we're at it, Merry Christmas to you guys. (No sarcasm intended)
    Take some time to think about the real reason for Christmas. We have a lot to be grateful for. I know the US isn't perfect, but having lived outside the US for two years, I can tell you that not every nation has it so lucky...
    I'm thankful everyday I wake up i get to be my own self.

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • bknauss
    bknauss Posts: 1,441
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by Josh
    Happy holidays!

Merry Christma-kwanza-kuh to you too.
    Brian Knauss
    ex-Electrical Engineer for Polk
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited December 2004
    I think its f'ing cool CC is going to carry Kicker. I think theyre very good stuff.

Youll more than likely be carrying the KX line of amps which will beat the snot out of anything currently in CC's inventory.

Their Resolution series speakers are pretty good as well. Not Momo standard but as good as the DB. Their K series is decent as well.

Now if you get their L5 and L7 subs then youve got something. These things pound!
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • swerve
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by MacLeod
    I think its f'ing cool CC is going to carry Kicker. I think theyre very good stuff.

Youll more than likely be carrying the KX line of amps which will beat the snot out of anything currently in CC's inventory.

Their Resolution series speakers are pretty good as well. Not Momo standard but as good as the DB. Their K series is decent as well.

Now if you get their L5 and L7 subs then youve got something. These things pound!
    I can't wait to see man... our amp selection is so **** right now it's scary. I've sold one amp and it was returned.

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited December 2004
    Those MTX MXA amps are very solid amps. They arent quite as well built as the Thunder series but theyd run circles around anything else CC has but the Kicker KX will be the best. Wait til you get them in and check them out. Im willing to bet youll dig em.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • swerve
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by MacLeod
    Those MTX MXA amps are very solid amps. They arent quite as well built as the Thunder series but theyd run circles around anything else CC has but the Kicker KX will be the best. Wait til you get them in and check them out. Im willing to bet youll dig em.
    Our amps on the soundwall don't even work... so it's hard to sell amps.

I do rec. MTX now but whenever they aren't even hooked up that's difficult to do.

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • exalted512
    edited December 2004
    thought my new smiley that i made would be appropiate for this thread
    -Cody
  • exalted512
    edited December 2004
    damn it...i messed with it and it disappeared...
  • swerve
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by exalted512
    damn it...i messed with it and it disappeared...
    The yellow one has to be me.

Too bad we can't lose infinity. I'd be happy, then the polks would be on the operating side of our soundboard.

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • AustinKP
    AustinKP Posts: 861
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by exalted512
    da[r]n it...i messed with it and it disappeared...
    I can't tell what they're doing.
    http://www.silverdragon.com/punkie/cybertusk/net.idiot.html - Read it, know it

Alpine 9815
    Polk MM6's in custom fiberglass door pods
    Ascendant Audio Atlas 12
    HiFonics Zeus ZX6400 - 85x2 + 350x1
    2 Gallons SecondSkin Spectrum V.2
  • audiobliss
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by AustinKP
    I can't tell what they're doing.

me, either
    \
    In Use
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]