An INTERESTING thread

Ron-P
Ron-P Posts: 8,516
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
Well, today is Thursday August 2nd, time is 1:49pm, my one and only boss (as it is just the two of us in the consturction division) just left for vacation.

No big deal, except he is gone until Tuesday, August 14th. That is 7 full days with no boss and hardly any work load.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna party like its 1999.

I have a lot of jobs to go look at in the field, plans to pick up ;)

Just so happens that a buddy of mine is coming down from Vegas for the week. Not gonna see my **** in the office much this next week.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo!

For example, tomorrow. Get in the office to pay the cuties a visit :yum: then head out to the field to look at a job then go pick up some laser rod parts. Yeah, I'll be home by noon. Gonna meet my bud from Vegas at my fav hangout, the Steelhead Brewery about 2 and start the beer drinking.

Peace Out~:D
If...
Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited August 2001
    Does that mean that you won't be posting in the next week? :(

What kind of construction are you doing?

Post pictures of the office cuties. We have none here.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited August 2001
    I'll be in and out of the office, basically the only reason to come in will be to surf-n-post. I've got about 6 hours of actual work to due over the next week.

I am a project manager/estimator/civil engineer for an earthwork contractor. It's fun, I like it, really good money and lots of freedom.

I'll see what I can do about the office cuties, but that might be a bit tough. But damn, this one, Alyson. Long lushish legs, tight tiny ****, very flat tummy, long sandy blonde hair and at least a cup size of a C or D. They are perfect and all natural. Man it's painful. I gotta go, my sock is already half off, I'll be back soon:o

Peace Out~:D

WOW, down boy, down.
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited August 2001
    We're sick. This can't be a good, welcoming thing for people to see when they read the Polk Audio forum. Sick, I tell you.

Send pictures.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney