custom center console

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited December 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
I currently own a 89 mustang lx and im converting it to a GT. i have tvs in the heard rests and a few other mods done and i would like to build my own center console and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas or instructions. ive never done a project of this sort.??? please help.
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• swerve
    swerve Posts: 1,862
    edited December 2004
    What you going to put into your center console?? Just cuious - an expresso machine or make up kit like west coast customs does would be the illest!

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • Joelsbass
    Joelsbass Posts: 637
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by swerve
    What you going to put into your center console?? Just cuious - an expresso machine or make up kit like west coast customs does would be the illest!

-adam

just ignore him, all the rest of us do... ;) jk adam :p

seriously though it realy depends on what you're putting in it like he said, ultimately your best bet is going to be fiberglass but how you go about setting it up etc. will depend on the goal of the project (more layers needed if there's a sub going in there versus being there for looks etc...)
    MacLeod: I guess youre lucky Polk has such lax hiring standards.

Josh: Damn skippy!
  • swerve
    swerve Posts: 1,862
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by Joelsbass
    just ignore him, all the rest of us do... ;) jk adam :p

seriously though it realy depends on what you're putting in it like he said, ultimately your best bet is going to be fiberglass but how you go about setting it up etc. will depend on the goal of the project (more layers needed if there's a sub going in there versus being there for looks etc...)
    See I'm serious but you have to search for my seriousness.... I thikn a custom center console would kick **** but I don't want to tear apart the bonnie... my mom would kick my ****.

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • kwade89
    kwade89 Posts: 77
    edited December 2004
    if you have a small empty trash can or a small cardboard box, that always works! you could punch a hole in it and make a cup holder
    Kaleb Wade

-00' Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab 1500

-Polk/MOMO-
    MM6
    MMc650
    MM2124<2
    -Phoenix Gold-
    PG 100.4x
    PG 100.2x
    -Sony-
    Explod HU F7005x
    Explod 10Cd 757mx