0/1 Amp Kit

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited December 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
I am having trouble finding a kit for my install. Is KnuKonceptz really that good? Cause there 0/1 gauge kit is like half the price of any other companies I can find that even make that size kit.

In fact I dont even really need the kit just the cables 15ft. of Power and like 5ft. of Ground and the fuse holder.

KnuKonceptz has that kit for 69.99, should I go with that? Everything else wiring wise is going to be Tsunami but they dont have a 0/1 gauge kit.
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Joelsbass
    Joelsbass Posts: 637
    edited December 2004
    a general rule of thumb is that for power wire and speaker wire, wire is wire... one companies 1/0 ga is gonna perform as well as the next guys. knukonceptz has a good reputation and great prices and when i finish my system (i'll be running 1/0 as well) i'll be getting it from knu...
    MacLeod: I guess youre lucky Polk has such lax hiring standards.

Josh: Damn skippy!
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited December 2004
    i like knu because they have an extremely high strand count and their wire is really flexible...all the power wire in my truck is fron knu
    i think that kit will be fine
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited December 2004
    Joel and Cody have pretty much got this covered but Ill throw my hat in there as well.

Knu is just as good as any of the other major brands out there. If you want to go with them youll be just fine.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D