Justin

Options
Ron-P
Ron-P Posts: 8,516
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
Do you really wash your car everyday or is that just a metaphor for something else?

Peace Out~:D
If...
Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited August 2001
    Options
    NO I don't wash it EVERYDAY. But I do wash it about twice a week. I know that may seem like overkill, but there are obvious the benefits for me.

~Justin
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited August 2001
    Options
    :mad:
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • -justin-
    edited August 2001
    Options
    One time a few months ago I was washing my car outside, and these girls were using my driveway to turn around in. I thought I knew them (because they were turning into my house). I just looked at them with a blank stare, after all, it was a car full of girls. One of them leaned out the window and said, "Oh sorry, we are just turning around." I'm like, "No problem ladies." Long story short, nothing is better than meeting new people and drinking lots of beer.

~Justin
  • -justin-
    edited August 2001
    Options
    Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm going to wash my car tonight. It's a little dirty, so I better get out the washing mit. Mabye I can get one of the girls next door to help out.

~Justin
  • Micah Cohen
    edited August 2001
    Options
    :mad: :mad: :mad:
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited August 2001
    Options
    Now that you ditched the supposed POS Honda, what kind of car did you get that you're washing all the time? Did ya get that S4??? ;)

Aaron
  • Ron-P
    edited August 2001
    Options
    Micah, man you left out Winona Ryder in Edward Scissorhands. Holy Sheet that is major monkey spanking meat there. No wonder I have that poster in my HT room :eek:

If...
  • Micah Cohen
    edited August 2001
    Options
    Winona Ryder is interesting. She is amazingly beautiful, no doubt. In fact, she looks exactly like a "J" I used to know: the small features, big dark eyes, great shape, etc. But she's never attractive when she's moving around and "acting," which I'm not sure she can do. Example: Coppola's lame "Dracula," wherein Gary Oldman redefines the role, and Ryder looks amazing as Mina, but RUINS what could have been one of the most romantic and amazing loves scenes with her wooden acting. It's horrible. There's Oldman, acting away like a thespian on stage, and Ryder is just dead wood.

She was actually "acting" in the horrible "Girl Interrupted," for which she should have won something if they were just giving Oscars out (which it seems is what they do -- here, you take one! Here, you take one!). Too bad that sucked, too.

Also, my sister lived near her in El Lay and said not only does she smoke like disgusting fiend, but her skin ain't so good.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• Ron-P
    edited August 2001
    Options
    C'mon Micah, your destroying my fantasy. :mad: True, her acting ability is sub-par, never saw girl inter. Wanna see a truely bad movie, rent Lost Souls....gives me the chills, it was so bad.

If...