Amps

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited December 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
Anyone heard of Audiobank Monitor Series Amps? Couldn't find these on the net, but a local store has the A25X (90w x 2 rms) and before I actually try out on my car I'd like to know whether It's gonna be worth the effort.I'll use it to power dB6500 speakers.

How about Zapco amps?these any good?couldn't find any info on these either.

Thanks.Any comment would be greatly appreciated.
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2004
    Do you mean Audiobahn? Try Zapco.com .
  • Thom
    Thom Posts: 723
    edited December 2004
    That's got to be the first time I've heard Audiobahn mentioned in the same post as Zapco...
  • AustinKP
    AustinKP Posts: 861
    edited December 2004
    Audiobahn and Zapco are at opposite ends of the performance -and price- spectrums. What are you looking to spend?
    http://www.silverdragon.com/punkie/cybertusk/net.idiot.html - Read it, know it

Alpine 9815
    Polk MM6's in custom fiberglass door pods
    Ascendant Audio Atlas 12
    HiFonics Zeus ZX6400 - 85x2 + 350x1
    2 Gallons SecondSkin Spectrum V.2
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited December 2004
    zapco doesnt have flames therefore
    Zapco < Audiobahn:o
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited December 2004
    Thanks, I looked up Zapco on their website...any negative opinions on these?

As for the Audiobank, I tried searching again, and Yahoo! was asking whether I meant Audiobahn...I came across it on some unauthorized dealer, though, but all they had was a pic of 3 amps and a list of the amp model pricing...
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited December 2004
    Any negative opinions on Zapco? Not likely. These are considered to be about the best amp you can buy!

Audiobahn vs Zapco? Kind of like Ferrari vs Hyundai.

Kind of ironic tho cause the name 'Zapco' sounds really, REALLY cheesy and Audiobahn is actually a cool name...too bad their products suck.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D