test tones

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited December 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
I can't find any CD's to test the range of my Sub's . HELP!
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,529
    edited November 2004
    I got some...

100hz-13hz

They arnt labeled, but go in order from 100hz to 13hz -- 42 or so test tones, I can send them to you if u have AIM or MSN Messenger
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited November 2004
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited November 2004
    i downloaded a tone generator off the internet and made my own
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • swerve
    swerve Posts: 1,862
    edited November 2004
    Originally posted by exalted512
    i downloaded a tone generator off the internet and made my own
    -Cody
    you want a cookie? :D:D Trying to act all tough because you made your own test tones.

construction of test tones is very dangerous and can severly injure your abdomen for the rest of your life... be very careful.

Now that I've rambled nonsense in yet another thread.... I'm going to dismiss myself!!!

hot steaming love and touching!
    :eek: :eek:
    -adam
    cats.vans.bag...
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by swerve
    you want a cookie? :D:D Trying to act all tough because you made your own test tones.

construction of test tones is very dangerous and can severly injure your abdomen for the rest of your life... be very careful.

Now that I've rambled nonsense in yet another thread.... I'm going to dismiss myself!!!

-adam

Ummm....huh? :confused:
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by MacLeod
    i think thats the response he was going for...
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • swerve
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by MacLeod
    I don't know either... yesterday was really weird... I was expiramenting if you might say!

And for the test tones - i've dl'ed a cd before from emule i think for that!
    cats.vans.bag...
  • Joelsbass
    Joelsbass Posts: 637
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by swerve

-adam

LMAO

does that last phrase refer to your's and cody's **** **** experience?? :eek:
    MacLeod: I guess youre lucky Polk has such lax hiring standards.

Josh: Damn skippy!
  • swerve
    edited December 2004
    Originally posted by Joelsbass
    LMAO

does that last phrase refer to your's and cody's **** **** experience?? :eek:
    No... but yes..... No, not me and cody's experience, but yes! MY EXPERIENCE!!!

i never watched any of that stuff before. so lets leave it at that before i have to do seomthing furiousth!

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...