Options
Early B.
Early B. Posts: 7,900
edited October 2004 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
A few interconnects for sale…

Audioquest Copperhead 4M single RCA cable -- $28

Bluejeans Cable 9 ft. pair RCA cable Reg. Price is $33.50 -- $18/pair

Every cable is in very good condition.
All prices include shipping. Will ship within 24 hours of payment.
If you have questions, please communicate via the thread.
PayPal is preferred.

Thanks.

**REVISED**
HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
Post edited by Early B. on

Comments

• Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited October 2004
    Options
    Ah, what the hell, my birthday is coming up. I'll take a pair of the 9 foot blue jeans RCA cable.
  • jrlouie
    jrlouie Posts: 462
    edited October 2004
    Options
    I might be interested in the AR speaker cables. I have Lsi15's and an LsiC but I currently just have the thick gauge Original Monster speaker wires. I bought them before learning more about cables and such via this forum.
    Anyone want to chime in for opinions and let me know if they think I'll see a performance increase going with the AR's? I guess I just don't know much about AR's. I'm still learning in general about all different brands of cables.
    I've never been able to do comparisons with different cables and such.
    I guess my question is, would these AR cables be considered better than my existing Monster's?
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited October 2004
    Options
    Shizelbs -- PM me and we'll work the details. Can send them to you tomorrow.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • north51
    north51 Posts: 66
    edited October 2004
    Options
    I would say that the Master Series are comparable to a better-than-entry level Monster cable. I have the same AR running my RT800i and CS245i and I have been happy with them.

Go for it!

Jason
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited October 2004
    Options
    I may be interested in the Bluejeans 3ft RCA cables. Likely both pair.... need to do some measuring, and I'll let you know.

I have paypal

Hell, go ahead and put me down for 'em.... Some changes are in the works for the system.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • xfontanax
    xfontanax Posts: 82
    edited October 2004
    Options
    Hi,

I'll buy these if still available:

Acoustic Research Pro Series component video cable 6 ft. -- $12

PM sent

xfontanax
  • jrlouie
    jrlouie Posts: 462
    edited October 2004
    Options
    Early,
    I sent you a PM.
  • gregit
    gregit Posts: 284
    edited October 2004
    Options
    early,

I'll take a pair of the 15' AR speaker cables, the AR center and the AR sub cable as well. Shoot me a PM with your email and I'll shoot the $$ over via PayPal.

Thanks,

Greg
  • 2+2
    2+2 Posts: 546
    edited October 2004
    Options
    you guys are getting a great deal on those speaker cables.....they are silver coated 10 gauge well built things....I have 2 pairs of the 15ft and if I needed more, would have picked them up...Early is selling it half price with shipping!
    System 1: Martin Logan Vantage, Rotel RC 1070, B&K Reference 200.2, Music Hall DAC 15.2, Yamaha 2300

System 2: LSi15 w/db840, Marantz SR8400, Rotel 1080, RM6800 (C&S), Sony X2020ES

System 3: LSi7, Yamaha SW215, Music Hall Maven, Music Hall MMF CD25 w/627opamps

System 4: RTi100, Harman Kardon AVR 230, Panasonic DVD
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited October 2004
    Options
    Got my 2 pair of Bluejeans 3ft RCA's yesterday. Excellent condition. They will be put to good use. Thanks Early B.!
    Ludicrous gibs!