KnuKonceptz.com

mbdyer12
mbdyer12 Posts: 220
edited September 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
Their products seem to be high quality with a good reputation. I'm thinking I'm going to go all-KnuKonceptz for cables and accessories....

Hows this sound:

1 farad cap
1/0 install kit
(1)1/0ga in- (4)4ga out distro block
20ft of Karma speaker cable
6m 4ch Karma RCA's
2 Karma y-splitters
+/- battery terminals

Sub-total:
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX
Post edited by mbdyer12 on

Comments

• exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited September 2004
    i swear by knukonceptz.com...great wire
    but in all reality, when i rewire my system, im going to go from the battery to a distroblock under the carpet, the wire ill be using will be from www.weldingsupply.com
    the rest of the wire coming out from the distroblock will be knukonceptz, but only for the "perdy" factor
    the weldingsupply wire is MUCH cheaper
    ive also heard that their battery terminals arent that great, but ive never used them so thats just word of mouth
    im also not so sure about their rca's
    i dont think youll have a problem with y-splitters as theyre only 3" long...the y-splitters in my truck are radio shack's gold series(which are actually pretty good)
    when i get my new truck im going to buy another set of SW 6.0s to go along with my 5.0s which are sadly not existant in anything over 3 ft anymore:mad:
    and im not even going to amp the rears...probably end up giving that amp to my brother
    but SW 3.0s are good too:)
    but then again, i havent even heard about anyone running the knukonceptz rca's so i dont know one way or the other...
    im just really anal about rcas...
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • mbdyer12
    mbdyer12 Posts: 220
    edited September 2004
    Maybe I'll be a pioneer and risk it. I really do want to go with SW but this stuff seems a lot cheaper and well constructed.

The power wire comes out to be around $1.79/ft (compared to $1.10/ft on weldingsupply) since the kit also includes an ANL fuse holder. The extra price of the wire per ft will be offset by shipping costs and fuse holder.

Hey, it'll be good to have someone here whos tried at least 1 product from all their offerings for future reference.
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited September 2004
    too true on the future reference thing; i, like cody, am quite anal about rca's. i can't stress enough how much of a difference they make in noise reduction; if you're willing to try the knu kables, more power to you, and maybe you'll blow us all out of the water... good luck w/ the install...
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs