Holy Crap Check This Out!!!!!!!

Options
Joelsbass
Joelsbass Posts: 637
edited September 2004 in Car Subwoofer Talk
now i'm not normally one prone to fits of excitedness (yes i know that's not a word :p )

However, this is the most insane price i've seen on 12" brahma's... they're back ordered but i went ahead and ordered 2 anyway.... 39.99 each s+h included.... the 15's are even cheaper... I went ahead and placed the order (how could i pass that up) and contacted them to see what the deal is... hey Geolemon, do you have any idea why these are so low in price??

http://sound-foundations.us/catalog/index.php?cPath=22_23_26
MacLeod: I guess youre lucky Polk has such lax hiring standards.

Josh: Damn skippy!
Post edited by Joelsbass on

Comments

• exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited September 2004
    Options
    im guessing its a typo...i contacted seth about it
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • Joelsbass
    edited September 2004
    Options
    it shows up the same all through checkout though... it's odd...

i'm just hoping that 2 12" brahma's show up on my door in a couple weeks with only 80 bucks coming out of my checking account :D

that would change my upgrade plans a little lol... lots of wiring, an upgraded alt, 2 batts, and a US 2000...

• exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited September 2004
    Options
    if thats really the price...im cancelling my order...i seriously doubt it though...
    i think they left out the '3' in front of the 39 for the 12 (339) and the 4 in front of the 15 (430)
    the reason it came out like that at the checkout is probably because the program automatically changes the price at the check out when you change it by the product
    youll be getting an email with "Our apologies to you but we had a typo on our website" im sure...but if not...like i said, im cancelling my order...lol
    there should be an answer on this site by tomorrow
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited September 2004
    Options
    Man, what a tease!

I went there in a hurry thinking I could get a Brahma 10 for $40!!

Apparantly they changed it by 10 pm tho cause when I went there it was back up to $350. :mad:

Thats ok tho. I mean, how good could a $40 sub actually be?! ;) LOL
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • Joelsbass
    edited September 2004
    Options
    if it's the brahma then pretty dang good :p