Monitor 12 series 2

Options
rtblack
rtblack Posts: 1
edited August 2005 in Vintage Speakers
Hello,

I need some advise. I have a pair of Monitor 12's (series 2) that I need to find a good home for. I hate to sell them but am forced to down size my audio toys. I was wondering how much they are worth, they are in great condition?

Thank you
Post edited by rtblack on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,860
    edited August 2004
    Options
    Bluebook value is $320.00 for a pair in mint condition. They weren't a big seller, so not many around.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• krimney
    krimney Posts: 44
    edited August 2004
    Options
    too bad they are a continent away....

I have the 10,11 and the 12 would fill in the gap.:D
    So many speakers, so little time..
  • samjennie32
    samjennie32 Posts: 2
    edited August 2005
    Options
    They are in great condition. I have replaced one of the tweeters with a direct replacment from Polk. All the rest is original. Make an offer. This thread is the only place I have ever seen a value listed.

I am in Tucson, Arizona.
  • fredv
    fredv Posts: 923
    edited August 2005
    Options
    Post a picture and asking price to Flea Market. That's what FM for. We don't bid here, but we sometimes bargain for the asking price .... However, you can be sure the speakers are in good hands if that's what you care more than fecthing a few more coins.

-fredv-